Great!! 5 star quality

Posted by 5466406201334785331 on Dec 27, 2012

I love it. It works for me. after only 2-3 days I felt the effect. My husband is very happy from it too. I'm buying a second time now. I took 2 per day for a few days when I felt I need a 'boost' for my libido. Didn't take everyday.

This stuff works great

Posted by Reviewer1230304 on Jul 15, 2008

I am 50 years old and had lost my desire over the last few years. I tried Sensual Fire and WOW what a difference. Sex is all I think about now. My husband said it's better now than when we were newlyweds over 20 years ago. I know not everything works for everybody but for the price it's worth a try. Worked for me the first day.

Works

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013

My girlfriend (late 40s) enjoys the libido boost. Me too!

i love this

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Mar 05, 2011

i have been taking it for over a month and notice a big difference. i take one a day sometimes two a day. it works great for me but i am very kidney yang deficient. it is worth a try at the price.

savior of marriages!

Posted by Reviewer2187339 on Sep 21, 2011

Very good, really delivers what it promises. I recommend it!

Really encourages Sensual Fire

Posted by Reviewer2858155 on Aug 08, 2014

I have used this product for many months and honestly intend never ceasing this supplement. Since taking this product, I have definitely started experiencing all types of pleasures that I had not experienced before (and I am 38). I love Paradise Herb products and find this one to do all that it promises at a great price.

sensual fire

Posted by Reviewer2499442 on Jan 21, 2009

great great great try for your self thank you

Could not tell a difference... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014

I used the whole bottle but couldn't tell a difference myself. This is a very good brand and it may just be my problem since I don't absorb b12 either. Going by the other reviews I would think that is the case here. I've used some of the other formulas with good success. If you found this review helpful please click 'yes' to let me know :)

great product

Posted by 4955865979845618904 on Nov 05, 2012

very good try it

Didn't feel effects

Posted by 5761891490108402881 on Sep 12, 2014

Not too sure if these worked... They obviously weren't if I couldn't notice anything. Quite dry tablets and got stuck in my throat often. Took the entire month and didn't really feel too different. Will try a different brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »