Not for me

Posted by 4944822616936484273 on Feb 01, 2016

Didn't really do much from what I could tell. I went through 2 bottles and noticed no difference

Wow feeling

Posted by 5161439535222617983 on Jan 03, 2015

I am 51, menstrual stopping many years ago, now one capsul Sensual Fire and my body starting

Sensual Fire

Posted by 5365933729162609147 on Dec 10, 2014

Product does what it supposed to do.

No ill effects

Posted by 5375495596888990833 on Oct 22, 2014

I'm not sure if it's helping or not as I've only been using it for a couple of weeks as an addition to the vitamin and supplement regimen I already had in place but I'm hopeful as I've felt not ill effects from the addition.

Didn't feel effects

Posted by 5761891490108402881 on Sep 12, 2014

Not too sure if these worked... They obviously weren't if I couldn't notice anything. Quite dry tablets and got stuck in my throat often. Took the entire month and didn't really feel too different. Will try a different brand.

Really encourages Sensual Fire

Posted by Reviewer2858155 on Aug 08, 2014

I have used this product for many months and honestly intend never ceasing this supplement. Since taking this product, I have definitely started experiencing all types of pleasures that I had not experienced before (and I am 38). I love Paradise Herb products and find this one to do all that it promises at a great price.

Could not tell a difference... ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014

I used the whole bottle but couldn't tell a difference myself. This is a very good brand and it may just be my problem since I don't absorb b12 either. Going by the other reviews I would think that is the case here. I've used some of the other formulas with good success. If you found this review helpful please click 'yes' to let me know :)

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1023346 on Feb 28, 2014

I've been taking this product for months, without any visible effect. I was just about stopping it when I started taking two capsules a day(I was just taking one each night), then it seems I'm finally feeling some effect of it. I've still got a bottle left, so if this "effect"really stays, I guess I'll keep taking this formula.

Wow..this product truly works.

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

I started feeling the affects of this herbal combination in about 2 days. I haven`t felt this way in some time and it`s great. My hubby`s VERY happy as well. Everything seems to be in "sync" once again.

Sensual Fire

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 10, 2013

For me this really doesn't work that well. On my second bottle. I also deal with hypothyroidism.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »