Good stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Aug 12, 2010

Really helps control the "weepiness" during these perimenopausal times ~ the enery boost is icing on the cake!! True, the dreams are weirder at times, but the benefits outweigh that!

Great company

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 23, 2010

Good product, but low dose. I take 3 or 4 caps 3x day. This Co responds to my email inquiries and uses highest quality sources and best production methods.

very good

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 31, 2009

Well i've yet to come across a better eleuthero.

Eleuthero stamina

Posted by Reviewer1586312 on Sep 06, 2011

Provides great energy and stamina. Take 2-3 of these before a workout or a long workday and it will definitely assist you through the physically hard parts.

Best Supplement for Low Cortisol

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Jul 11, 2015

This supplement has been a bless from ALLAH. It was the only thing that worked for low adrenal output (low cortisol) at a time when nothing worked. I would give it seven starts if a I can. My adrenal output was so low, I would always feel tired from the smallest amount of effort, I wake up feeling tired, my blood sugar is chronically low, my blood pressure would go so low and I would feel like throwing up all the time. I was unable to work or do simple household errands. I tried this supplement at a very high dose (12 caps) a day, on an empty stomach first thing in the morning with a table spoon of honey dissolved in water. In two days, I was normal again, for the first time in so long. I can eat normally, digest better, have energy to work and drive my wife around, help around the house, etc. my back stopped hurting and my I felt much better in general. Whenever, wherever I stop taking this suspplement in get to feel it perhaps four days later, I start getting low blood pressure again, low blood sugar and the feelings of doom and gloom with backache creeps up on me again. I recommend this supplement to anyone who is suffering from low adrenal output, particularly low cortisol, it normalizes things very nicely, and enables the person to function normally. It is also a natural herb and this product is without additives or binders and is reasonably priced.

Awesome quality!!

Posted by 4885005923043004063 on Jun 16, 2014

I strongly recommend this product as you feel the effect very shortly after you take it and it is totally organic!!

Eleuthero root

Posted by Reviewer2042657 on Aug 08, 2010

Great.

It's alright

Posted by marianF on Sep 04, 2014

I take it prior to workouts ( 2 caps) and it seems to provide some extra stamina and strength.It doesn't have a very obvious effect like caffeine or creatine, but I feel it works. I've been alternating this and cordyceps mushrooms by the same brand for 3 months, and so far I never had a bad workout energywise, plus it seems that I also recover better.

P.H. siberian ginseng