Great!

Posted by Reviewer2722780 on Aug 28, 2011

I love this product. It helps curb my appetite especially when trying to lose weight. Keep me on track and eating healthy. takes away the sugar and carb crave! would definitely buy again.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Jul 04, 2011

I've reordered this several times. It's the best hoodia available.

hoodia caps

Posted by Reviewer1153322 on Jul 02, 2011

i didnt loose weight when i took these. i dont think they are the strong version. but i found i didnt get as hungry when i took two in the morning. i exercised and ate pretty healthy but found these didnt do much. wont be buying these again.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2018642 on Jun 16, 2011

11 days shipping to Ukraine

Not a miracle, but it helps a lot in SLIGHTLY higher doses (4+/dy) .

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Jun 11, 2011

If you are looking for something to effortlessly 'melt' off your weight, or give you the motivation you lack, you need to stop looking and just work on body image; there is no such thing. The safety of hoodia IS a mystery so makers of the supplement tend to shoot low for their suggested dose. I have read that you need at least 1 - 1 1/2 grams of it per day. I know that I need at least a gram (two twice a day), and a third dose late at night is helpful when I am being a night owl. BTW, people have reported completely losing their appetite if they take a massive dose, however for your liver's sake, I would not recommend that. Remember this is NOT food, it's NOT a nutritional supplement, it's a natural drug. Your body is going to need to break it down and eliminate it. IT ISN'T THE SAME THING AS NUTRITION - so respect it like medicine and be careful! Also, it works better if you take it regularly so that levels in your body stays constant. If you stop or, for instance, forget the second dose in the afternoon, the munchies are going to overtake you like a wave because the first dose made you eat less and your body will notice the drop in calories and try to make up for it - just like it always does when you cut back or stop eating. THE VALUE OF HOODIA IS THAT IT CAN CURB THIS 'DIETERS HUNGER' AND GET YOU OVER THE CRITICAL FIRST STAGES OF WEIGHT LOSS. Think about taking Banaba Leaf too - it levels out blood sugar - good if you are or suspect that you are insulin resistant. Hope this helps!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3161788 on May 08, 2011

Overall i am very satisfied with this product. It is not a miracle pill but seems to take the edge of your hunger between meals. The service from IHerb was fantastic, quick and very easy. i have ordered this product twice now and may order again, still deciding.

Works very well for me

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

I'm on my 2nd bottle and this product does seem to keep my food cravings at bay. I'm a "comfort eater" and have a tendency to eat even when not hungry, but when taking Hoodia find I get fewer urges to eat, which is great! Now I tend to just stick to mealtimes and have far fewer between-meals snacks. I'm not sure how it works, but it seems to work for me. Great stuff!

No result

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

I don't think that this Hoodia is working for me. I see no result and two a day give me a headache.

Works, but dosage is too low per capsule...

Posted by Reviewer3333062 on Oct 29, 2010

Hoodia works folks. It just does. Eat it raw and feel the potency. These capsules however, are too low in potency to feel any sort of "noticeable" effect until one hits the 6-8 capsules range. And that, my friends, is just too expensive for me. Especially when will power alone can get me through hunger pangs.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2865752 on Oct 26, 2010

I like the herb. It does what it says and I'm glad. But I dont really know how the long term effects are. Maybe some info on that please. My sugar cravings are gone. I take 4 capsules a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »