THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1553222 on May 05, 2007

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS. NOW, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO REALLY SEE BIG POUNDS DROP OFF IS START OFF WITH 3 PILLS IN THE MORNING BEFORE YOU EAT (ABOUT 30 MINS )AND 3 PILLS 30 MINS BEFOR LUNCH, AND THE SAME FOR DINNER. AFTER ABOUT A WEEK OR 2 ON THIS 3 PILLS, START TO CUT BACK TO 2. BY THIS TIME YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOUR HOODIE TIME TO GET IN YOUR SYSTEM AND HELP CONTROL YOUR EATING HABITS. ONE OF MY BIG MILE STONES WAS LATE NIGHT EATING, BUT NOW AFTER DINNER, WHICH I TRY NOT TO EAT AFTER 7PM IAM GOOD TO GO UNTIL MORNING. I TAKE 6 PILLS A DAY(MORNING, NOON, DINNER) 2 FOR EACH AND MAYBE(VERY RARE) 2 RIGHT BEFORE 10PM IF I STAY UP VERY LATE. I LOSTED 3 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK AND I JUST WATCHED WHAT I WAAS EATING, BUT WAS STILL EATING THINGS I LIKE(NOT PIGGING)JUST SMALLER AMOUNTS. THE HOODIE HELP WITH THE SMALL AMOUNTS. JUST A FEW MOUTH FULLS AND YOU START TO FEEL FULL. JUST EMAIL ME AND I CAN TELL YOU MORE. I HAVE A BIG WT. PROBLEM AND WOULD LOVE TO HELP ALL THAT ARE LOOKING TO GET SOME WT OFF TOO. SO BUY THIS HOODIE AND SEE THE POUNDS MELT OFF (NOT A FAST FIX) THIS STUFF WORKS. sparklebh5@aol.com email me for more tips.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3295541 on Jul 15, 2007

I bought paradise herbs hoodia with MUCH skepticism. I started taking this stuff twice a day and a few days later it hit me that I was rarely hungry and ate considerably less. I was shocked, it actually works. It's been 2 weeks now and I eat barely anything all day. I do get a pretty hungry at night but I don't eat a ton. I love this stuff and will continue to buy!

Another Hoodia Scam

Posted by Reviewer1023825 on Feb 19, 2008

This product isn't even made from the part of the plant that supresses the appetite. Third scam product I've purchased after much research. :(

not good.

Posted by Reviewer1954459 on Aug 06, 2008

I should have done more research. This did nothing.You have to buy the pills that uses the plant,not the flower part.Do not buy.

Paradise Herbs, Hoodia, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2071812 on Feb 25, 2008

Fast, professional service. I'm pleased with this product so far. I does seem to help control my appetite even though I'm hypothyroid. Thanks Mary Shoman for your advice about this product as well as this web site. I would definitely purchase from these people again....and I have! Thanks!

Product is a stimulant

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Jan 24, 2009

I can't really comment on whether this product helps with hunger because I only took 2 pills - one per day. I could not sleep well at all the first night, after taking one pill so the second day I made sure to take it right after breakfast. Once again I lay awake several hours in the night. Thus it IS a stimulant for me so I don't recommend it for anyone who wants to avoid stimulants.

All it did was give me a headache.

Posted by Reviewer1349105 on Aug 03, 2007

I was so looking forward to taking this but it did nothing. It didn't affect my appetite or hunger. I found about an hour after I would take it I'd get a mild headache.

Great...

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Dec 27, 2007

This product seems to work better than the more expensive ones!

Appetite control

Posted by Reviewer2808582 on Jul 30, 2009

At first I did not notice any difference in my appetite, but gradually, after about 3 weeks, I began to notice that the severe cravings (sweets, carbs) in the evening had diminished, and overall, I feel more satisfied with less food. I believe this supplement works well in conjunction with a moderate exercise regimen.

Not worth it

Posted by Reviewer2199326 on May 07, 2007

You might as well take a sugar pill. This product does nothing. Sorry. Don't buy it.