PAR-77773

Posted by 5267737220462560049 on Aug 04, 2014

Treatment is useful and excellent, thank you.

antifungal, antioxidant, immunity booster

Posted by marianF on Jun 20, 2014

I had perhaps raised my hopes too high, after reading that olive leaf is such a powerful antifungal that can clear a yeast infection in four weeks.Unfortunately, even on four caps daily, this wasn't the case for me, although I did feel the supplement having an overall positive effect on my condition.I did notice however other benefits like better circulation- stopped having cold feet.Olive leaf extract has some amazing properties (antioxidant, heart health etc) and will continue to use it, especially in the winter months as I'm sure it would make a great immunity booster.Have not tried other brands, but this seems to be a solid, good product, high in oleuropein content and free of additives.All in all, a good supplement!

Great clean product

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014

I have used Paradise Herbs Olive Leaf for many years for blood pressure, immune building and stress. I like this brand because their price is very fair for such a high quality product. They also have a very clean product and don't have all the additional ingredients in their capsules to run their equipment fast to make the supplement. That is very important! Whenever anyone is sick I always up this supplement along with Vitamin C and it always helps.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

This is a very good immune system booster - one of the best I have bought. I gave it to my sister and she said she liked it. It's a good product, pure and potent - no fillers and binders.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality product, good price.

Good quality and has no additives

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012

Good quality and has no additives

The Best Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1204044 on Feb 12, 2011

I had a sinus infection for 2 mos. because it took a while to figure out what it was. I tried other reputable brands but Paradise Herbs knocked that infection out of me in 3 days. Before that, I had never had a sinus infection but hayfever was very problematic for me last spring. I took 3 vcaps 3x's a day and stayed on it until I started to detox thru my skin. I developed little itchy bumps. Then I stopped and the bumps went away. There are way more pleasant ways to detox then thru the skin ;}}

Excellent and vegetarian!

Posted by Reviewer1724890 on Jan 08, 2011

Great for boosting the immune system

good

Posted by Reviewer2512695 on Nov 07, 2010

I wish they will write more about,so people would know what it does.I like it

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1151760 on Aug 03, 2010

Brilliant anti-oxidant at a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »