Clears Up Sinusitis Quickly

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Mar 25, 2007

When I get a sinus infection I take 2 capsules of the olive leaf extract three times a day, and the infection is gone within a day or two. My infections used to last for weeks and would require Cipro to clear up before I found this product.

Paradise does it again!

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 20, 2007

This is the best quality olive leaf product I have used, with the fastest and best results for killing colds, viruses, and candida. It is also wildcrafted, without toxic pesticides and chemicals. It has the highest standardized extract that I have seen- 18% Oleuropein- which is what gives olive leaf its powerful anti-fungal/bacterial/viral properties. Well worth its cost for me. I will always keep a bottle around for immune protection and disease prevention.

Terrific Olive Leaf Product!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jul 19, 2008

I really love the quality of Paradise Herbs, and this Olive Leaf is another great product in their long list of supplements. The caps are small and easy to swallow without sticking in your gullet, unlike some caps that take forever to "descend". I will definitely order more of these little jewels!

my natural antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2728919 on Feb 13, 2010

I take olive leaf regularly and add more if my body is trying to fight off "crud" of some kind. It gives my beleagured body the extra help it needs. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I think it has helped my CFS.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2907675 on Feb 23, 2009

This product does not contain magnesium stearate or other toxic excipients and therefore is a favortite for all around immune system support.

The Best OLE

Posted by Reviewer3170662 on Apr 01, 2009

This is a very high potency and very effective against viruses.

Must have product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 01, 2008

Olive leaf is supposed to be good at keeping away viruses and seems to have many applications for health. I feel good when I take this product, so it has been a staple for me for some time now. Highly recommend paradise herbs, they have potent products with no fillers or binders.

My favorite Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on May 05, 2008

My doctor recommended this for Liver support and for it's anti-viral properties. My husband says it helps shorten the life of his cold sores by at least 3 days. Love it!

Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1619303 on Feb 28, 2008

This is the best Olive Leaf, best price too! Great as an immune system booster and to use every day as maintenance.

Medicine cabinet in capsule form

Posted by Reviewer1011799 on Apr 01, 2010

The benefits of olive leaf are well known. I take these caps every day, increasing the dosage when I'm struggling with a sinus infection or other challenges, and they always do the trick sooner or later. I'm a senior and a diabetic, so I need the extra help with viruses and infections, to which I'm prone; but here you have the organic olive leaf with nothing else added and at the best price around.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »