Effective

Posted by Reviewer2510433 on May 04, 2006

This was the first Olive Leaf product I tried and I noticed symptoms of my body "detoxing" while it (product) gave me so much energy. I seemed to have so much more endurance and the will to get up and go. I have since tried several different brands but this one works best, at least for me!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Aug 24, 2010

Taking for fungal infection on my legs and dandruff. Legs are much better, dandruff is too.

Excellent Candida Support

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014

This was a beautiful herb supporting my candida cleanse combined with Candex and a non-grain, sugar diet it was of immense help. Definitely one of the more effective herbs for this condition.

Never be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 19, 2007

I don't think I can live without this product. Excellent for viral issues and Fibro symptoms. This has helped me and my husband with back pain and overall feelings of well being. I take other products for general health, but keeping all things constant and running out of this, my body became very achy. This is a wonderful, pure product that delivers extremely well. Love the lack of fillers and binders in the paradise herb products. Great price and service from Iherb.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Dec 06, 2010

I have used olive leaf for years and think this is among the best of them.

Good product!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 11, 2015

Paradise Herbs has many products that are free of GMO and fillers and this olive leaf smelt fresh and did not make me feel sick to the stomach like others have.Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

energy and endurance

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 01, 2007

This is a very good olive leaf product. I agree with the other reviewers in that it gives me more endurance and energy and also mental clarity. I would reccommend this product to others. iherb also has a very good price.

Paradise Herbs Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1206271 on Oct 16, 2008

I love Paradise Herbs because they don't use any fillers like most brands do. Seems worth paying a little extra for a pure product.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2198530 on Jun 05, 2009

I usually take this when I am getting a cold or sore throat and it goes away after a few days