Paradise Herbs, Spanish Andalusian Olive Leaf, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2510433 on May 04, 2006

This was the first Olive Leaf product I tried and I noticed symptoms of my body "detoxing" while it (product) gave me so much energy. I seemed to have so much more endurance and the will to get up and go. I have since tried several different brands but this one works best, at least for me!

Never be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 19, 2007

I don't think I can live without this product. Excellent for viral issues and Fibro symptoms. This has helped me and my husband with back pain and overall feelings of well being. I take other products for general health, but keeping all things constant and running out of this, my body became very achy. This is a wonderful, pure product that delivers extremely well. Love the lack of fillers and binders in the paradise herb products. Great price and service from Iherb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Aug 24, 2010

Taking for fungal infection on my legs and dandruff. Legs are much better, dandruff is too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Dec 06, 2010

I have used olive leaf for years and think this is among the best of them.

Excellent Candida Support

Posted by Reviewer1655652 on Jan 16, 2014

This was a beautiful herb supporting my candida cleanse combined with Candex and a non-grain, sugar diet it was of immense help. Definitely one of the more effective herbs for this condition.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »