excellent product

Posted by rushang2 on May 26, 2015

It works well.I have purchased it many times from iHerb

8:1浓缩虫草菌丝体

Posted by 5253376656150375420 on May 26, 2015

这款浓缩虫草胶囊服用后精力充沛,抗疲劳。长期使用免疫效果明显,上呼吸道很少感染细菌和病毒。

Awesome

Posted by 5274223629860117469 on Aug 31, 2016

Kicked in after few days of taking it, when it did notice a big difference in energy and laps in swimming. In the gym felt on good my for longer if it wasn't for time and commitments. Shall be sticking to these for a while.

Solved my flu

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Aug 08, 2015

This solved my flu problem that annoyed me badly for more than one month! No side effects unlike flu medication.

Works better then other cordyceps for ATP energy.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

I TAKE THIS BEFORE THE GYM AND YES YOU CAN FEEL IT WORKS LIKE CREATINE STIMULATING ATP ENERGY IN YOUR MUSCLES AND IT WORKS ON BREATHING AS WELL IF YOU HAVE RESPITATORY PROBLEMS.

ok this is excellent before sports

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014

i take one of these before my soccer games or on days when im just really tired (like sundays) ... i notice the increased performance !

good cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1859668 on Mar 18, 2011

good cordyceps

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Sep 01, 2016

I think it works energy wise and probably strengthens the immune system, plus that Paradise Herbs avoids additives. The rating goes also fo iHerb, efficient as always!

Tiny capsules, great!

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Oct 14, 2009

Don't yet know if it works as intended, time will tell.

energy booster

Posted by marianF on Jul 20, 2014

I was looking for a pre-workout supplement, sth against physical fatigue and read that adaptogenic herbs can be very helpful.Among the many in this category, I opted for the cordyceps mushrooms, based on the positive feedback from others and, as for most of my supplements, I went for this brand due to the lack of filers.I have been taking it for a month, just one cap a day and although it took me about a week to notice any effect, I now feel a slight improvement in energy stamina, especially when I take it 30 to 40 min. before working out.What I also noticed is that when I come back from a tough workout, I no longer feel the need to lie down for a while, but instead, I can keep going.Will certainly oder some more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »