Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Smokers help

Posted by PamBlowers on May 20, 2014

My husband has taken one a day for years to protect against the toxic effect of tobacco smoking. I also use the organic powder liberally when I can in cooking for its excellent enhancing effect on the immune system.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Sep 24, 2014

Turmeric is wonderful against pain and inflammation. I never use "real" painkillers anymore. Turmeric is the way to go. Helps keeping your eyesight in great condition too.

Works for me

Posted by 4619638038558654856 on May 03, 2015

A bit of arthritis here and there and the turmeric reliefs the aches and pains. Very happy with this product and have recommended it to many people.

Paradise Herbs, Turmenic

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife turmeric used for sore eyes. I recommend. Jozef

Life Changing!

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 31, 2016

I got this for my son hoping it would control his HS and it has been helping over the last 2 months to significantly reduce the frequency and severity of his HS lesions. It's been almost 4 weeks since the appearance of his last lesion, the longest absence so far, and my fingers are crossed that their occurrence will continue to be less and less frequent and eventually stop with the help of turmeric. We previously tried propolis, but he developed rashes on taking it, so we had to stop that. He's been taking 1000 mg every day, over two doses and I can say confidently that it is the only thing so far, that has made a real difference. Hopefully surgery for him, will be a thing of the past. I have also been taking this (1000 mg daily) for the last two months to curb the growth of my ovarian cysts and I won't know until my next ultrasound if it is working, but I can testify that for the first time in 35 years, I did not have any menstrual pain during my period, this month. I am truly amazed and could almost cry with joy and relief. I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 19 and have had surgery because of it, have been on hormones to control it. Every month of my life since 13, except during my pregnancies, I have had to endure near crippling pain, fever and nausea because of endometriosis. I have been severely anemic because of endometriosis. I now feel like a freed prisoner. So very very happy I started taking turmeric. If only I had started sooner. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »