Paradise Herbs, Ultimate Andrographis, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Maria Yamashita

Posted by Reviewer2817425 From New York on Nov 11, 2008

Excellant herb for keeping colds at bay. Used it all last winter at half-dose daily and had no more than a sniffle.

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 From Wisconsin on Jan 31, 2010

I have always been happy with the quality of Paradise Herbs, but this product did not do a thing for me. While taking it I managed to get a bad cold that followed with a sinus infection that I am still struggling with. I'm not saying it's a bad product, but it did not work for me. Everyone is different. That's why there are so many products available. What works for one person may not work for another. I am currently taking Oil of Oregano and I am seeing progress in the right direction. Sorry, I wanted to like it.

so far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3161542 From Massachusetts on Oct 15, 2009

So far this product seems to be performing the way other reviewers have said. When I have felt like I'm coming down with something, an extra dose of this seems to do the trick. I won't be without it this winter.

Paradise Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1266970 From California on Dec 13, 2009

excellent product

Fight Upper Respiratory Ailments

Posted by Reviewer1838309 From California on Feb 13, 2011

Andrographis works well fighting colds and upper respiratory ailments. Remember to take long enough to kill every "bug"....or else it might come back on you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »