Peaceful Mountain, Back & Neck Rescue Gel, Unscented, 3.7 oz (105 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Trying on kinked neck

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Apr 25, 2009

I have a little problems with my shoulders and neck where they sometimes get kinked and it bothers me. I have been trying this formula to see if I get relief. So far it has worked pretty well. You do need to add it every 4 hours or so to keep my shoulder and neck from feeling pain, but it does seem to sooth the areas. I need to keep using it so see if it's a good long term solution to my problem. It's cheaper than a massage so I recommend giving it a try.

Good relief

Posted by Reviewer2550801 on Sep 06, 2011

I tried the Peaceful Mountain, Back & Neck Rescue Gel and gave a good relief for my neck. Normally i get stiff neck pain after a strong shoulders workout and it last till the next day, so i have less pain and this is only couple days result. At the same time i feel more relaxed back muscles.