Peaceful Mountain, Tendon Rescue Gel, 3.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer1409885 on Nov 11, 2010

This product is an excellent one; it massages in quickly without any greasy residue, and almost immediately relieves the pain from tendonitis in connection with a slowly freezing shoulder. I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from any inflammation of any kind related to tendons.

useful

Posted by Reviewer2760612 on Feb 12, 2009

Long time favorite. Helps reduce pain so I can sleep better.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1732608 on Aug 26, 2009

Easy to apply

Happy with the product!

Posted by Reviewer1681596 on Mar 17, 2010

See above

tendon rescue

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Aug 13, 2010

very helpful product thank you

Really helped!

Posted by Reviewer1920376 on Dec 16, 2010

I use this on my wrist with De Quervain's It has been a lifesaver whenever I have pain I put this on and it really takes the edge off. Much better than the prescription gels I was using and much safer. I keep it in my purse so I can use it whenever I need it. I highly recommend it.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 21, 2008

A friend of my husband's recommended this for the tendons in his hand for tired "guitar hands". My husband reported relief after two applications. I've also been using it on my elbow. The gel is not greasy nor does it have any "medicine-y" smell.

good

Posted by Reviewer3133453 on Nov 21, 2011

helped a little, continue to take a second tube

Good stuff

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

love that is has ruta in it too, only just started using it. I have a lot off troubles with my tendons in my arms from the work I do, although it hasn't cured it, I have been able to work longer and harder using this. Not a solution but helps out well to have on the side. absorbs into skin really well and doesn't leave skin oily which is a great bonus.