The benefits of Peaceful Mountain Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer2932540 on Sep 19, 2009

I have a chronic cough that the doctors don't know what to do with. I had several tests done and they gave up because they could not find anything that is causing the cought. Cough medicine does nothing to this. I saw Peaceful Mountain Throat Spray in the health food store, The Health Nut, and decided to give it a try. Whenever I feel the tickle in my throat, that brings on the cough, I spray a few sprays of Peaceful Mountain Throat Spray and the cough stops immediately. It used to keep me awake at night and in Church I would have a coughing spell every Sunday and would have to go outside till it was over. Now I don't have these problems anymore. During funeral services I would have this problem, now no more. This stuff is an absolute blessing for me. It's a miracle. It's fantastic.

...

Posted by Reviewer1424155 on Nov 03, 2011

Zero effect

Throat Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1702918 on Nov 07, 2011

This order was about my 10th bottle in 5-6 years! There is nothing like this stuff to wipe out a sore throat!!! I am a singer, and believe me, I have tried EVERYTHING. This is the only product I buy, now, to fight a sore throat. I keep one at home and one in my desk at work. When my kids start getting a sore throat - they tell me they need the "throat spray" - because they know it works, too. It has a nice, light peppermint taste to it. This is some really good stuff. I keep it on my night stand. If I wake up with a scratchy throat, a few sprays, and it's usually at least 50% better by the time I wake up. A few more sprays over the next couple of hours, and usually this will wipe it out.

Excelllent!

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Jan 18, 2013

I start using this wonderful remedy at the first sign of a scratchy throat and it has prevented a full-blown sore throat every time. I also use Nasal Rescue (now called Sinus Rescue) to work on any microbes in the nose and sinuses and it always prevents a full-blown cold if I catch it early enough. Today I woke up with a scratchy throat and a rundown feeling and reached out for these 2 remedies as soon as I got up, and have continued using them throughout the day. I have been pain-free and cold-free all day. This despite the fact that I don't always get around to using them as frequently as directed. What is even more remarkable is that I noticed today that my Throat Rescue expired on 02/12 and my Nasal Rescue expired on 12/11 and they still worked! This was a pleasant surprise to say the least. I also took the day off, tripled my usual Nature's Way Alive Vitamin C from 500 to 1500 mg (3 divided doses), doubled my Vital Choice Salmon Oil dose from my usual 2 tsps to 4 (to increase the Vit A & D intake, which boosts immunity), and rested in bed most of the day. I chose to give my body the rest and extra care it needed today, rather than push myself and then have to suffer through a miserable cold or flu for several days. It works for me and the Peaceful Mountain Rescue remedies are crucial for this purpose.

The best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2558628 on Nov 26, 2013

I took to prevent and treat throat for a child - perfectly copes, nice bland taste, which is important for a child, she quietly gives spray

Great for Strep Throat

Posted by CelestesBest on Dec 21, 2008

I always try to treat illnesses naturally, but strep throat was the one thing I was never able to shake without antibiotics till I found this. Great product. Works quickly.

A must when you really need it.

Posted by Reviewer2020362 on Jan 19, 2009

When hiking Glacier last summer I developed a cold and sore throat. I needed something that would work in a few hours prior to flighing out. I stopped at a health food store and the owner recommended Peaceful Mountain. It was quick, tasted okay, and worked. I'm glad I found it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Works great with moderate illness.

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1647576 on Mar 20, 2010

Very effective in fighting a sore throat. Easy to use.

Peaceful Mountain Throat Rescue Spray.

Posted by Reviewer2779429 on Mar 07, 2010

I did not find the results to be last to correct a sore throat Pam