Peaceful Mountain, Travel Rescue, 4 Piece Travel Kit

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2687403 From California on Apr 23, 2009

Very useful in China...I was fine but many of my traveling tour partners were not, whoever asked me to try any of this got well by the next day.... others dragged on a few days longer

travel pack

Posted by Reviewer2457468 From Illinois on Mar 16, 2010

I buy one of these every year. It helps with my sinus problems. My kids use the throat stuff. I have only needed the stomach one one time. It worked well.

good value

Posted by Reviewer3236571 From Virginia on Jun 25, 2010

A much better deal than buying the components separately. I love using the throat spray for all kinds of things. The only problem is that I go through the silver products faster than I go through the neck gel.

Perfect for travel

Posted by Reviewer1116247 From Finland on Oct 20, 2011

I was almost getting sick while travelling in South Korea, but using throat rescue I didn´t have to go to the hospital like last time while travelling :)

Really useful kit.

Posted by 5629524802611485166 on Nov 12, 2013

Great kit for travelling. The cream is not quite as "natural" as I would like and as such I haven't(and won't) used it. However the nasal spray, throat spray and upset stomach treatment are great, all essentially the same product but in very handy use specific packaging. Colloidal silver(effective ingredient in these products) is an incredibly effective natural anti-biotic. Peppermint oil is fantastic at calming nausea. A great kit, would make a wonderful caring "going away" gift!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »