bad

Posted by Reviewer2426618 on Oct 31, 2012

I am a peanut-butter-aholic. If I do not control myself, I will eat 10 lbs. a week. This stuff is bad. For the price... it is awful. Others seem to like it, according to the reviews. I guess they are all children who like anything with sugar in it that tastes sweet... this cinnamon-raisin has so much sugar in it, it is gritty. The peanut butter itself is poor flavor and poor consistency (this includes the white chocolate I tried, for which I feel guilty to have eaten it, since I bought it; I don't like waste). Sorry. No offense. Obviously some people like it. Me, if this is what peanut butter is, I would never eat peanut butter again... that might be a good thing, since it is a very high calorie/energy food which I do not need... therefore, it is too bad that all peanut butter is not like this, for then I would be addiction free. Also, the jar of this I ordered (thank God I ordered only 1 jar) was full to the very top... but when I knifed into it, there was a huge air bubble in it, so the jar was actually half empty. This obviously was a production problem, the 1 jar of white chocolate peanut butter that I ordered (which was even more disgusting than this flavor) did not have the air problem... I wish it had, then I would have only had to eat half as much. I don't mean to be snide... but peanut butter is rather sacred to me, and this was a sacriledge... like I said, some people seem to like it. Good, they may have it all with my blessing. But Peter Pan with no high fructose corn syrup is like filet mignon, and comparatively, this stuff is scrapple (if you don't know what scrapple is, google it—I'm sure some people like it too, otherwise it wouldn't be in the grocery store, I prefer the filet mignon rather than a pig in a blender). I don't want to turn people off to this peanut butter... just warn them. Do yourself a favor (and so I can sleep at night), if you have never tried this before, by all means, please do try it, you may like it, but only order 1 jar... otherwise, you may have a case that you can store for 'end of the world' backup plan B... which would be one more reason to hope the end of the world does not come, because then you may have to eat it.

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012

it was not pleasant. it is not tasty

Far to sweet

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Apr 17, 2013

I usually eat peanut butter straight out of the tub with a spoon, but this one I have had for 5 months and its still half full. Only use I have found for it is to smear it on thin pancackes and make a roll. Not possible to have on bread

Ok but it's only just sweet peanut butter!

Posted by 5051655236788152237 on Jun 17, 2013

I guess because of all the good reviews I thought this would be a miracle in a jar. It's basically sweetened peanut butter and nothing more. I do admit that this company has a great gimmick to market.

haven't recieved order

Posted by 5217382084833348930 on Jan 22, 2014

Item not arrived, ordered 6 weeks ago

I don't like it

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Mar 22, 2014

It tastes artificial.. vanilla don't go well with peanut butter. I give this a 1, I will give Peanut Butter & Co. smooth operator a 9. Even smooth operator is too sweet. This one has a weird mouth feel... soft and light like mash mallow. I don't like it.

Unfortunate effects.

Posted by 5660509671810095709 on Mar 25, 2014

It didn't taste right, but I hadn't read the label so thought it was the chocolate that was the problem. Since I feared only my taster was the problem I gave this apparently luxury item to a friend who was ill after eating it. I now suspect it was the OTHER "natural ingredients" that had turned my other purchase from this company into a problem -- evaporated cane juice and palm fruit oil. If I want my peanut butter adulterated, I will do it myself.

Order has not arrived

Posted by 4873899854682196636 on Apr 12, 2014

Unfortunately this product is part of one of my 2 missing iherb orders. Very disappointing. Probably not going to order from iherb again, rather pay more and buy on amazon.

Not bad

Posted by 5126951637451047387 on Jan 23, 2016

Not bad

very sweet حالي جداً

Posted by 5155547859735725968 on Jun 20, 2016

I wish I could give it zero star but unfortunately I can't. While I love the products of this company, I didn't like this (white chocolate) at all. It's just peanut butter+ a jar of sugar! حالي جداً و يفقد طعم زبدة الفول سوداني، لا انصحكم به. احسن نكهات لهذه الشركه هي الدارك شوكليت+ سموث بينيت بتر.