10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Peanut Butter & Co., White Chocolate Wonderful, Peanut Butter Blended with Sweet White Chocolate, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

Yum!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 29, 2012

A bit more "sleek" in the texture then the dark one, and don't trigger my migraines! Will definitively buy it again! 4 and not 5 due to palm oil and not organic.

not sweet

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

It's NOT sweet, I can't taste any chocolate. I like it though. But if it were more sweet, it would be perfect. I've had this for months in my fridge so when I want smth really special I take this one. I want to try chocolate peanut butter, this I won't take anymore.

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer3303821 on Oct 15, 2012

Very sweet, prefer the regular peanut butter.

delicious

Posted by OksanaM on Nov 21, 2012

as peanut butter is not typical for Ukraine, I have nothing to compare to it, but still I liked it, especially with cream of rice and pumpkin

Delicious Peanut Butter

Posted by lifeisgood on Jan 22, 2013

Taste wonderful with plain biscuits. But I'm just wondering if one can actually taste the white chocolate in it because I can't.