Yummy

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

My boyfriend loves this stuff (I bought so many kinds and this is his favourite) I agree it is yummy.

Yum!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 29, 2012

A bit more "sleek" in the texture then the dark one, and don't trigger my migraines! Will definitively buy it again! 4 and not 5 due to palm oil and not organic.

not sweet

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

It's NOT sweet, I can't taste any chocolate. I like it though. But if it were more sweet, it would be perfect. I've had this for months in my fridge so when I want smth really special I take this one. I want to try chocolate peanut butter, this I won't take anymore.

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer3303821 on Oct 15, 2012

Very sweet, prefer the regular peanut butter.

delicious

Posted by OksanaM on Nov 21, 2012

as peanut butter is not typical for Ukraine, I have nothing to compare to it, but still I liked it, especially with cream of rice and pumpkin

Delicious Peanut Butter

Posted by lifeisgood on Jan 22, 2013

Taste wonderful with plain biscuits. But I'm just wondering if one can actually taste the white chocolate in it because I can't.

sabor a Conguito

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on May 02, 2013

no es extremadamente dulce, ideal para rellenar un bizcocho la mezcla de cacahuete con chocolate blanco recuerda a los Conguitos! está bastante bien para algún día especial

perfect in oatmeal

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Jul 11, 2013

really nice creamy tasting white chocolate which stirred in to my oatmeal for a heavenly breakfast

Yum

Posted by 4658918114950131880 on Jul 31, 2013

It's slightly sweet. Not the flavor I would dive straight into the jar but lovely with fruits and oatmeal.

Yummy

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

Pour les amatrices de beurres de cacahuètes ce produit est vraiment super. Je trouve que ca a un plus par rapport au beurre de cacahuète normal dont je suis moins fan. La c'est sucré et salé en même temps. Se déguste à la petite cuillère pour les gourmandes ou sur un toast grillé avec des petits morceaux de bananes.