Peanut Butter & Co., White Chocolate Wonderful, Peanut Butter Blended with Sweet White Chocolate, 16 oz (454 g)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2366043 on Feb 20, 2012

very sweet,easy spreading peanutbutter

Is very good

Posted by Reviewer2254395 on Feb 23, 2012

Is very good, kids loved it.

My friend and his family like it.

Posted by kweemeng on Mar 03, 2012

I brought this and gave to my friend. His father commented it was tasty and my friend said that he is not a peanut butter lover but this one totally changed his tastebud. He said it is smooth and not dry and pastey like Skip*** and other supermarket brands. I rated it 5 stars cos my friend and family like it and would like to order from me again.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2445356 on Mar 03, 2012

very very tasty! On my opinion looks like a peanut halva (RotFront factory, only pasty)! I will buy more!

Heaven!!

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Jun 17, 2013

The mix of PB and (Vegan) white chocolate is just perfection!! I just eat it right out of the box with a spoon. Sweet and yummy, the perfect treat!