butter

Posted by Reviewer3034196 on Mar 03, 2012

i dont feel the chocolate taste

Ok but it's only just sweet peanut butter!

Posted by 5051655236788152237 on Jun 17, 2013

I guess because of all the good reviews I thought this would be a miracle in a jar. It's basically sweetened peanut butter and nothing more. I do admit that this company has a great gimmick to market.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2911114 on Jul 27, 2011

my favorite butter

Yummy!

Posted by summerain on Jun 15, 2012

This butter is wonderful *__* I don't feel any white chocolate, but it's even better. Unlike to classic peanut butter - this one is sweet. Great with tea or cocoa )

Posted by Anastasia-Shi on Jun 19, 2012

it was not pleasant. it is not tasty

very sweet حالي جداً

Posted by 5155547859735725968 on Jun 20, 2016

I wish I could give it zero star but unfortunately I can't. While I love the products of this company, I didn't like this (white chocolate) at all. It's just peanut butter+ a jar of sugar! حالي جداً و يفقد طعم زبدة الفول سوداني، لا انصحكم به. احسن نكهات لهذه الشركه هي الدارك شوكليت+ سموث بينيت بتر.

Yummy!!!

Posted by 5419072496998165621 on Aug 27, 2014

Delicious!! Salty-sweet flavour.

The best peanut butter EVER!

Posted by 5070006631621189369 on Aug 29, 2014

My husband is very picky about his peanut butter so if I buy a "natural" brand it usually gets thrown away eventually. He tried this and had to do a double take... Why don't you buy more of this next time!, he said. This is our go-to peanut butter from now on.

Finished one jar in a week!

Posted by 5346146510313722644 on Aug 30, 2014

My cousin recommended this to me, and wow, no kidding, this is so good! A little too sweet for my liking but I wouldnt change it. Texture is smooth, cant really taste the white chocolate, but i guess it's probably the extra sweetness. Cant wait to try the honey one!

So good!

Posted by 5692092446749679387 on Sep 08, 2014

I ordered this as it sounded delicious, and was quite impressed that the taste/white chocolate was not overpowering. Definitely keen to try the other flavors.