Finished one jar in a week!

Posted by 5346146510313722644 on Aug 30, 2014

My cousin recommended this to me, and wow, no kidding, this is so good! A little too sweet for my liking but I wouldnt change it. Texture is smooth, cant really taste the white chocolate, but i guess it's probably the extra sweetness. Cant wait to try the honey one!

So good!

Posted by 5692092446749679387 on Sep 08, 2014

I ordered this as it sounded delicious, and was quite impressed that the taste/white chocolate was not overpowering. Definitely keen to try the other flavors.

Wonderful Tasty

Posted by 4627246996814143975 on Sep 10, 2014

I'm lovin it. I think i will buy a huge amount of this deliciousbutter. My favourite peanut butter, undoubtedly.

sevimli wokoladli araxis yagi!!!

Posted by AZIKBAKINEC on Nov 13, 2014

cox nefis dadli wokoladli araxis yagidir! ailemizin her bir uzvunun xowuna geldi!uwaqlarin xususen !)) ona gore de her defe sifariw verirem! hamiya meslehetdir!qiymetide bizim marketlerde satilan terkibi cox muemmali olan mehsularla demek olar eynidir!

waleed

Posted by 5581417062097040807 on Mar 17, 2015

I've set for my kids have loved

Yummy

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

My boyfriend loves this stuff (I bought so many kinds and this is his favourite) I agree it is yummy.

NO ME GUSTA SU SABOR

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

La compré viendo las opiniones tan maravillosas que tenía este producto. Le doy esta valoración porque pensaba que sabría más a chocolate blanco que a cacahuete, y no es así, sabe mucho a cacahuete, con lo cual no quiero decir que no esté buena pero a mi personalmente no me agrada mucho la mantequilla de cacahuete. Para la próxima vez seguramente la pida con chocolate para que se asemeje más a la nocilla, aún así con esto quiero aclarar que no piense que sea un mal producto solo que no lo volvería a comprar, prefiero el sabor a chocolate. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

I hope more Of this product

Posted by 5639175200508559160 on Nov 24, 2012

The white chocolate flavour it doesnt exist

Far to sweet

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Apr 17, 2013

I usually eat peanut butter straight out of the tub with a spoon, but this one I have had for 5 months and its still half full. Only use I have found for it is to smear it on thin pancackes and make a roll. Not possible to have on bread

Ok but it's only just sweet peanut butter!

Posted by 5051655236788152237 on Jun 17, 2013

I guess because of all the good reviews I thought this would be a miracle in a jar. It's basically sweetened peanut butter and nothing more. I do admit that this company has a great gimmick to market.