butter

Posted by Reviewer2366043 on Feb 20, 2012

very sweet,easy spreading peanutbutter

Is very good

Posted by Reviewer2254395 on Feb 23, 2012

Is very good, kids loved it.

My friend and his family like it.

Posted by kweemeng on Mar 03, 2012

I brought this and gave to my friend. His father commented it was tasty and my friend said that he is not a peanut butter lover but this one totally changed his tastebud. He said it is smooth and not dry and pastey like Skip*** and other supermarket brands. I rated it 5 stars cos my friend and family like it and would like to order from me again.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2445356 on Mar 03, 2012

very very tasty! On my opinion looks like a peanut halva (RotFront factory, only pasty)! I will buy more!

Peanut butter crack

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

Seriously addicted to this stuff. I love love love love love this peanut butter. If they made a peanut butter cup using this peanut butter and white chocolate I would be so happy! Favorite!!

Yum

Posted by misstarren on Apr 30, 2013

Very tasty, sweet, peanut butter. Shipped without any trouble to Australia. Will definitely be purchasing it again.

very good products, relished

Posted by 5351971699162254206 on Jan 23, 2013

Who does not bother you that as part of a palm oil, then go for bold, taste good

Excellent product, good packaging

Posted by 5189394264503150536 on Feb 05, 2013

In my town there is no real peanut butter. I even tried to make it myself. But as soon as I saw in the store iHerb, immediately ordered. Very tasty! Moderately sweet. I was so worried that the package will be damaged by post service. Is good that it was plastic.

COOL