Amazing

Posted by 5330572168551692061 on Apr 20, 2016

Amazing chewing gums that i keep buying over and over again.

Great gum! I am a Repeater!

Posted by Reviewer2227589 on Mar 24, 2016

I have tried several of the xylitol gums. I love Peelu Peppermint Blast. The flavor is a little different to Spry. All are good but I like this gum best. It does feel like a Peppermint Blast. The flavor lasts as long as anything natural should last. Each piece is slightly larger than a Spry piece. I weighed and compared. 1 piece of Peelu gum is 1.3 grams. 1 piece of Spry gum is 1 gram. Peelu is slightly larger and feels larger when chewing the gum. The chewing texture feels a little softer too. It is all a matter of preference but I think I prefer Peelu gum. I still buy both products because they taste a little different. I chew one or the other depending on my mood.

Great chewing gum

Posted by 5690039313075373197 on Dec 27, 2015

The size and consistency (soft) of these gums is just right. Very nice taste too.

Like it!

Posted by 5376840286449778400 on Nov 03, 2014

I was looking for aspartame free and as natural as possible chewing gum. I am happy I found it. Also tastes good!

Good but there are better xylitol products out there

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Nov 03, 2014

I do like this gum. It loses it's flavour very quickly but I know it's doing so much good for my teeth with the xylitol and I like the idea of peelu, which I hadn't heard of before so I'm sticking with it. I found mixing one piece of the Peelu gum with a piece of conventional gum does the trick with maintaining the flavour which kinda defeats the purpose I guess. However, I've switched to using either a xylitol toothpaste or a mouthwash in conjunction with my regular dental hygiene practices and I've found them to nearly eliminate the need for gum as I don't have bad breath anymore so this product is great for what it is but I think there are more effective xyltol alternatives for dental health. Also on a sorta unrelated note I just wanted to say that ordering from iherb is really awesome. The shipping is cheap and the really fast. It's the best I've come across online and I do a lot of shopping online so thank you iherb!

Nice gum. Good chew.

Posted by 4680928179900121913 on Jul 30, 2014

The flavor last a pretty good time. Pieces are small and I sometimes pop a couple in my mouth. Does the job I think of keeping my mouth from getting dry.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good for healthy mouth.

So-so

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 13, 2014

The taste is excellent once you pop one but it only lasts for a few seconds and then it feels like you're chewing wax. Spry gum lasts longer.

Great ingredients

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

Great taste, texture, size and only the best ingredients. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for and in this case it's a bargain.

Good gum