Rejuvenation, energy, diabetes, diabetic neuropathies and more

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 03, 2009

The health effects of Ashitaba are so many that no sick person should ever be without it. I have multiple illnesses and I am in a very bad state. My body has more energy and stamina since I began taking Ashitaba. It has rejuvenating properties and makes you look younger after a while (it is said to boost growth hormone). It is good for lowering blood sugar, female problems like myomas, and much more. I recommend you google "Organic Ashitaba" to read about the many benefits for just about every illness there is. It is also recommended for alzheimer's since it contains nerve growth factors (NGF). The nerve growth factor in Ashitaba helps with neuropathies too , i.e. diabetic retinopathy and nephropaty. I had lost all sensation in two toes , but since I began taking Ashitaba my sensation is back. My kidneys are functioning better. I combine Ashitaba with colostrum powder, green barley powder and spirulina. It is very high in potassium and manganese, especially manganese helps with diabetes. It lowers my blood sugar significantly, and I prefer food based sources of minerals than tablets.

quang35

Posted by Reviewer1282890 on Oct 15, 2009

Expensive but very good. Give you energy and purify your blood.

beautiful color of green powder

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Sep 24, 2009

it is like a good matcha tea in its bursting of lively green color. i put them in the morning smoothy with other blue green algae. it really energize me. i am so glad iherb is carrying this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »