July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Perfectly Healthy, Mega Greens MSM Powder, 8 oz

Fantastic product. Nice Taste in ripe banana smoothies.

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jan 12, 2013

We used this powder in our morning smoothies in Korea, before we got a juicer and a vitamix blender. I feel it worked well. My husband and I got into nutrition and exercise last year. We won't be quitting.^^ Next up Marathon for us! If we feel we need more greens in our diet, Mega Greens w/ MSM will be at the top of our list. I think it has a strong celery taste, but I like it. Much better than others I've tried like miracle red and amazing grass green superfood.

VEGGIE POWER

Posted by Reviewer2910950 on Aug 04, 2011

Contains all veggies, no friuts for the nutients most needed. Doesn't taste as good as a veggie/fruit mixture, but gives you the best vitamins and minerals.

Mega Greens

Posted by Reviewer3118331 on Nov 09, 2011

Doesn't taste too good but really good for you.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Dec 26, 2013

I don't like the fact they don't list nutrition facts so I have no idea how much Vitamin A ect.. I'm getting other than that it's ok not the best green drink I've had.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 04, 2011

Taste is ok, a hint of mint. Dissolves good in water. Doesn't say how much MSM there is per serving, but it seems to be pretty much, cause I notice this detox-feeling that I got when using MSM tablets, which I thought was a bit strong. This has the same effect, but maybe I am sensitive. Overall a great product and it contains lots of greens!