Peri Gum, Mouthwash Concentrate, 1 fl oz

Reviews 5-star

Peri-Gum Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1342547 on Dec 20, 2008

I love this product! I had part of my gum removed about 20 years ago due to a non-healing sore. Was told the gum would grow back but it never did. Years later I was told by another dentist that I needed to have a skin graft because too much of the tooth was exposed. So I had that whole time consuming, anxiety ridden ordeal done. The gum always looked patched and it never did fill in like it was supposed to. A few months ago it became infected, my tooth was becoming loose, and the dentist put me on antibiotics which I had to have filled twice. Things still weren't right. I was worried that either I was going to lose my tooth or be told I needed another skin graft. I decided to start looking for some REAL help and remembered reading about Peri-Gum in a health newsletter. Immediately ordered some (iHerb has the best price that I could find along with great service) and started rinsing my mouth twice a day with Peri-Gum. I can't believe the difference! After all these years, my gum is starting to grow back together, has smoothed out and no longer looks patched!!! I am shocked and going to buy extra bottles of this stuff so I never run out! I can only imagine if I would have learned about Peri-Gum years ago I wouldn't have had to go through all these problems for the past 20 years!!! I can't endorse Peri-Gum enough for gum health! I can't wait to see my dentist's reaction when I go back to him. All dentist's need to know about this product and tell their patients!

Peri Gum Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been using the mouthwash for three weeks now and I am AMAZED at the results I am having. My gums are nice and pink and no longer puffy. They also don't bleed at all! (This is amazing!) I have been on prescription Perioguard mouthwash and Prevident toothpaste and this has done more for my mouth in 3 weeks than either of those has ever done!!! I'm really excited to go to my next dentist appointment and see the look on my dentist's face! I definitely will keep using this!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2914582 on Apr 25, 2009

i have only been using peri gum for 3 weeks,and it is amazing. my mouth feels great after using it.i had a few lumps on the sides of my cheeks now gone. i have eaten an ice cream,because i can. no more sensitive teeth. yes very pleased with this product. many thanks Rhita (Australia)

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2420576 on Jan 28, 2010

I was skeptical when i first purchased Peri-Gum but i figured why not - i'll try anything to save losing teeth to severe periodontitis. I went to the dentist today for my regular 3 month cleaning (previously i have had consistent 6's and 7s all throughout my gumline) After using Peri Gum one time a day for the past 30 days, today i measured between 2 and 5 - i still have one spot that is at 7. AMAZING...... I can't wait to see how much more improvement i will have at my next 3 month cleaning. I will always use Peri Gum - Thank you :)

It works

Posted by Reviewer2207030 on Feb 11, 2009

I have been useing Peri-Gum for about 3 weeks now and the gums don't bleed when I brush my teeth. My gums even feel tighter. I will know for sure when I have my check-up in a couple of weeks.