Peri-Gum Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1342547 on Dec 20, 2008

I love this product! I had part of my gum removed about 20 years ago due to a non-healing sore. Was told the gum would grow back but it never did. Years later I was told by another dentist that I needed to have a skin graft because too much of the tooth was exposed. So I had that whole time consuming, anxiety ridden ordeal done. The gum always looked patched and it never did fill in like it was supposed to. A few months ago it became infected, my tooth was becoming loose, and the dentist put me on antibiotics which I had to have filled twice. Things still weren't right. I was worried that either I was going to lose my tooth or be told I needed another skin graft. I decided to start looking for some REAL help and remembered reading about Peri-Gum in a health newsletter. Immediately ordered some (iHerb has the best price that I could find along with great service) and started rinsing my mouth twice a day with Peri-Gum. I can't believe the difference! After all these years, my gum is starting to grow back together, has smoothed out and no longer looks patched!!! I am shocked and going to buy extra bottles of this stuff so I never run out! I can only imagine if I would have learned about Peri-Gum years ago I wouldn't have had to go through all these problems for the past 20 years!!! I can't endorse Peri-Gum enough for gum health! I can't wait to see my dentist's reaction when I go back to him. All dentist's need to know about this product and tell their patients!

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been using the mouthwash for three weeks now and I am AMAZED at the results I am having. My gums are nice and pink and no longer puffy. They also don't bleed at all! (This is amazing!) I have been on prescription Perioguard mouthwash and Prevident toothpaste and this has done more for my mouth in 3 weeks than either of those has ever done!!! I'm really excited to go to my next dentist appointment and see the look on my dentist's face! I definitely will keep using this!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2914582 on Apr 25, 2009

i have only been using peri gum for 3 weeks,and it is amazing. my mouth feels great after using it.i had a few lumps on the sides of my cheeks now gone. i have eaten an ice cream,because i can. no more sensitive teeth. yes very pleased with this product. many thanks Rhita (Australia)

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2420576 on Jan 28, 2010

I was skeptical when i first purchased Peri-Gum but i figured why not - i'll try anything to save losing teeth to severe periodontitis. I went to the dentist today for my regular 3 month cleaning (previously i have had consistent 6's and 7s all throughout my gumline) After using Peri Gum one time a day for the past 30 days, today i measured between 2 and 5 - i still have one spot that is at 7. AMAZING...... I can't wait to see how much more improvement i will have at my next 3 month cleaning. I will always use Peri Gum - Thank you :)

It works

Posted by Reviewer2207030 on Feb 11, 2009

I have been useing Peri-Gum for about 3 weeks now and the gums don't bleed when I brush my teeth. My gums even feel tighter. I will know for sure when I have my check-up in a couple of weeks.

Peri-Gum

Posted by Reviewer1976717 on Apr 17, 2008

Peri Gum is a great product.I was told that I would need gum surgery, I used peri-gum for 3 weeks and at my next check-up I was told that my gums were looking very healthy

Peri-gum

Posted by Reviewer2544593 on Oct 16, 2007

Love the product. Highly effective. Wish it didn't stain the sink so much though

Posted by Reviewer1685413 on Nov 06, 2007

This mouthwash concentrate is excellent. It made a huge improvement in my gums within one week. I will continue using this product unless it is discontinued.

Posted by Reviewer2925026 on Oct 04, 2008

I could feel the change in my sore gums by the seventh day. Still use once a day.Love this product. SYL

Posted by Reviewer1622332 on Oct 10, 2008

This is excellent! My gums felt better within two day of using this. I use it after flossing because it is soothing. I use it before I go to bed because it makes my mouth feel so clean. My mouth feels better in the morning and it seems silly to be so excited about mouthwash but I am.