Stubborn infection

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Mar 22, 2015

Works better for me than any other mouthwash. Helped to get a stubborn low grade gum infection under control that nothing else seemed to help. Will continue to purchase.

Wow! Never thought my gum loss would be restored

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 31, 2014

And I love the cayenne kick in this. Used it with Herb Phearm bloodroot and it worked for me, my gums were so receded the root bone showed for 3 months, spooky! I used this combo for 3 mos without results, then in 1 month, problem healed but I had to move before seeing results: my neighbors 2nd hand smoke invaded my place and was the cause of my gum loss!!!! Keep that in mind if you inhale any smoke.

Truly healing

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Aug 26, 2014

The freshest and cleanest mouthwash I have come across. I have had teeth removed and one had an abscess under it which didn't really seem to heal up properly. The mouthwash seems to be able to access and heal it well, early days yet and I have only taken a maximum of 10 drops and very happy with this!

Peri Gum is amazing

Posted by 5027142227504533745 on May 28, 2014

I just want to say that after visiting the dentist about 4 months ago, they told me the same thing that they've been saying for the last 5 years. "You need to brush and floss your teeth more often/better". Anyway, I told them that I do brush my teeth and floss after every meal when I'm at home. Anyway, my gums have been deteriorating and I really didn't know what else to do. After doing some research I found this product and my wife ordered a 3 bottles for me. I took a risk and boy did it pay off. I used it for about 3 weeks and then I went out of town and didn't bring it with me so I was off it for a month and then I came back home and I continued using it occasionally. After today's dentist visit (4 months between appointments) the hygenist was surprised/impressed to see my gums actually improved and she asked me what I have done differently. I said peri gum.

Amazing.

Posted by JodieLouise on Mar 11, 2014

Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Totally!! This mouth wash is REALLY good and has helped my gums significantly. Highly recommend.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1853580 on Jan 05, 2014

My husband's gums were reddened, but this product reduced the inflammation significantly! Using the lowest dose (5 drops) twice daily, the bottle lasts quite a long time. Tingles! Tastes meh, but worth it.

Very good! No alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on Nov 29, 2013

Mouth feels very refreshing after using, and last a long time. Increase the drops slowly per the instructions. Even though the description says it contains alcohol, my bottle came without it. Only a base of water and vegetable glycerin.

I do like it!

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

Very good stuff - natural taste of cleanness in your mouth without this usual spearmint. And you feel how it helps your gums be healthier!

Reduces Root-Canal Pain

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Oct 14, 2012

I am awaiting a root-canal re-treatment. Brushing with a baking soda + hydrogen peroxide mix and swishing with Perigum afterwards (don't rinse residue out) really helps control the pain. Start with small doses as it's chili-hot! This sort of natural, herbal therapy will never reach mainstream dentistry as it's too good and there's no real profit for them.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Nov 30, 2011

This was helpful in getting rid of a gum infection.