10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Pero, Instant Natural Beverage Mix, Extra Dark Roast, 100% Caffeine Free, 5.25 oz (150 g)

Reviews 1-star

I would never buy this brand again

Posted by Reviewer2350961 on Jul 11, 2013

No doubt about the taste. It is quite good. I bought 3 bottles of this product. I gave one bottle my friend and tried two bottles at home with my family. HOWEVER, I saw horrible creature in the bottle. At the first time I found it near the bottom of the bottle. I have not keep the container opened when I don't use. But the second time, I was quite sure that this worm is from the factory. I found it from the second container. THIS TIME, I found it even near the top of container. That tiny white little worm can easily be found. Though some people unfortunately couldn't find it when they mix this with milk which color is quite the same with this worm. Otherwise, I am only the unfortunate person...

dissapointing

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on May 21, 2011

No flavour at all (supposedly extra dark roast) Would not mix with milk at all! Tried hard to like it but ended up chucking it!