Personna Razor Blades, Triple Blade, Speed 3, 4 Razors

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good

Posted by NaturalTat From Russian Federation on Jun 26, 2012

good razors, they stay sharp for quite a long time. Good price. Хорошие станки, долго остаются острыми.

Great product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great buy

Posted by Zihuana From Finland on Jul 27, 2011

Stays sharp for several shaves. So much better than the Twin blades which are no good even with the first shave.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls From Russian Federation on Apr 07, 2012

very sharp blade, comfortable handle, I suggest

Personna Razor Blades, Triple Blade, Speed 3

Posted by Reviewer2240053 From New Jersey on Apr 13, 2008

These are difficult to find in a retail store. I was given a sample from my father and was impressed by the comfortable shave I got, and also, they are long lasting. I tried to find them in local stores, supermarkets, etc. without luck. The price here from iHerb seems fair, I will continue to buy from them as long as they carry them. I recommend that they are worth a try, you will not be disappointed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »