Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Small Dogs, Chicken Liver, 21 Bone-Shaped Chews

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 From Minnesota on Jan 31, 2011

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!

noticable calming effect

Posted by Reviewer1898311 From Canada on Nov 27, 2010

i give a larger dose than recommended. Effects not immediate so i give about an hour before vet, event etc.

Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1466433 From Minnesota on Nov 06, 2009

I have tried at least 5 different natural dog calming products (with valerian, chamomile, L-Tryptophan, GABA and flower extracts) these seem to work better than any of the others and my dog loves them.

very good.

Posted by RhondiLynne From Ohio on Aug 20, 2010

nice small size, and my dog loves them. She is over 25 pounds, so i have to give her 2 a day. They do help her to be calm. She has anxiety issues.

I am pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 From Michigan on Sep 11, 2011

I had my doubts about these chews as far as calming my skittish dog, but they really work. She always was nervous when riding in the car and would pant and work herself into a nervous frenzy. Not any more. On days we are going to travel any distance, I give my 14 lb. terrier two of these tiny chews the morning of our trip. She seems calm but not drugged. She curls up and falls asleep after a few minutes on the road. They have even helped with her fear of fireworks. Although it hasn't gone away completely, it is noticeably better. I will always have these in my pantry.