Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Mar 21, 2012

Tried it on our rescue dogs that are afraid in the car. Helped them a lot.

Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer1292283 on Apr 30, 2013

These seemed to work pretty well but after seeing glycerin in the ingredient list, I decided to stop giving them to her. I didn't want to take a chance and I couldn't see where the product was made i.e. China.

just nice treats

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Apr 04, 2012

But they don't work for my dog at all.

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 06, 2010

My dog's first 4th of July experience left her nervous, tense and unsettled as neighborhood firecrackers started early. She soon began pacing and looking for a place to hide. I had just purchased these, and gave her one of the tiny bone-shaped chews while I hoped for the best. With 30 minutes she was calm and relaxed and was not at all bothered by the the very audible town sponsored 30 minute fireworks display later in the evening.

"Wonderful Product"

Posted by Reviewer2616657 on Oct 11, 2011

This has been very calming for my dog...thank you iherb....

A wonderful product!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

These little things are very fond of my Chihuahua! She really likes the taste. For it is a treat. And for me, help with stress. I give them only when there is a stressful situation for her. These are: a trip to the vet, bathing, exhibitions, tours. In the end, everyone is happy.

These work!

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

We have dog that's terrified with being in a moving car. These have been big help with calming her down while we started to train her to like travelling. I also keep ordering these to a couple of dogs that truly hate to be home alone, and the training is getting easier all the time. So these work great when training your dog to tolerance things!

A true lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 10, 2013

A normally well behaved pug had suddenly turned into a neurotic whiner due to major lifestyle changes. Calming, For Small Dogs performed a miracle. Can 't say enough good things about them. And she LOVES the taste. One a day seems to do the trick.

Gentle but Effective

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Jun 19, 2013

This product is gentle but effective. We don't want to drug our pets for travel or during stressful events, but sometimes they need a little calming. This does the trick. Helps them sleep if it's a quiet time, but otherwise just helps them remain happy and calm for several hours, as when a violent thunder/lightning storm blows through. Does not force them to sleep, but the package indicates that dosage may be doubled or even tripled if necessary. We've never had to do that.

Seem to work

Posted by 5634211142232990951 on Mar 01, 2014

My dog barks at everything! door bells, people outside, anything. So I got this to try it, I gave it to my dog after someone knocked at our door, my pup seemed relaxed. He went to sleep and didn't seem bothered by any noises until about an hour or so later. I'd say works good so far! (And it says to give your dog a few treats, I gave mine one but he is only 9lbs, so maybe next time I'd give him two.)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »