10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Small Dogs, Chicken Liver, 21 Bone-Shaped Chews

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3352217 on Oct 29, 2011

My dog became much calmer after it

noticable calming effect

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Nov 27, 2010

i give a larger dose than recommended. Effects not immediate so i give about an hour before vet, event etc.

Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Nov 06, 2009

I have tried at least 5 different natural dog calming products (with valerian, chamomile, L-Tryptophan, GABA and flower extracts) these seem to work better than any of the others and my dog loves them.

very good.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Aug 20, 2010

nice small size, and my dog loves them. She is over 25 pounds, so i have to give her 2 a day. They do help her to be calm. She has anxiety issues.

I am pleasantly surprised.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Sep 11, 2011

I had my doubts about these chews as far as calming my skittish dog, but they really work. She always was nervous when riding in the car and would pant and work herself into a nervous frenzy. Not any more. On days we are going to travel any distance, I give my 14 lb. terrier two of these tiny chews the morning of our trip. She seems calm but not drugged. She curls up and falls asleep after a few minutes on the road. They have even helped with her fear of fireworks. Although it hasn't gone away completely, it is noticeably better. I will always have these in my pantry.