July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming, For Small Dogs, Chicken Liver, 21 Bone-Shaped Chews

A true lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 10, 2013

A normally well behaved pug had suddenly turned into a neurotic whiner due to major lifestyle changes. Calming, For Small Dogs performed a miracle. Can 't say enough good things about them. And she LOVES the taste. One a day seems to do the trick.

These work!

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

We have dog that's terrified with being in a moving car. These have been big help with calming her down while we started to train her to like travelling. I also keep ordering these to a couple of dogs that truly hate to be home alone, and the training is getting easier all the time. So these work great when training your dog to tolerance things!

Seem to work

Posted by 5634211142232990951 on Mar 01, 2014

My dog barks at everything! door bells, people outside, anything. So I got this to try it, I gave it to my dog after someone knocked at our door, my pup seemed relaxed. He went to sleep and didn't seem bothered by any noises until about an hour or so later. I'd say works good so far! (And it says to give your dog a few treats, I gave mine one but he is only 9lbs, so maybe next time I'd give him two.)

Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer1292283 on Apr 30, 2013

These seemed to work pretty well but after seeing glycerin in the ingredient list, I decided to stop giving them to her. I didn't want to take a chance and I couldn't see where the product was made i.e. China.

I have a female Shih Tzu mixed

Posted by 5096769369577468148 on Jul 15, 2012

It seems to have a little affect on her, but I really can't tell if it's working because she will be hyped up for a while and than calm, but I really can't tell if it's just her whining down or the pill working and it only last for a short period. I've only been giving it to her for 3 days so I really don't know if maybe it takes a little longer to work or not, but so far notice a minor change.