Excellent treat!

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Nov 07, 2012

My puppy loves this! And I've noticed that he's calmer too.

Ordered by mistake!

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 13, 2010

My dog doesnt actually like these.I accidently ordered them when instead of the cat ones. The ingredients are the same and the cat eats them!!!So now if the cat ones are out I order the dog ones!!! They may have a slightly stronger yeast smell - not sure!!

Nice product!!

Posted by Reviewer1285301 on Feb 07, 2011

Nice product!!

Les vuelve locos

Posted by MonteErebus on May 06, 2014

No se si les calma porque lo compré para cuando viajamos y aún no le hemos hecho, pero abrí una bolsita para ver si les gustaba y... Les vuelve locos!!!!!!

So calming that my pup ended up avoiding them!

Posted by 5501314847883321477 on Apr 08, 2016

I bought these treats for my puppy because he was getting increasingly nervous when it was time to travel. I fed him with one or two half an hour before entering the carrier and he was usually a lot calmer. The problem is that he started identifying the treats with travelling, so he ended up refusing to eat them because he knew the dreaded moment of entering the carrier was coming! As a result, we couldn't finish the second bag. But these really worked!

dog chews

Posted by 4953102284675552979 on Mar 25, 2014

the dogs love them, I do not know if it helped at all, but they love to eat them

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2368758 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm not certain if it made any difference to my dog's behaviour

okay treat

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015

My dog really liked this treat, The pieces are a little big for small dogs, but since the treat is soft it can easily be broken in half :) It is not as pure as other brands on iherb, I switched to a brand with more natural ingredients.

Spoilt product

Posted by 4935922540878386157 on Aug 21, 2014

When the parcel came, the packet of treats split and was messy inside the parcel.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »