Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1045127 on Apr 25, 2011

I've gone through most other calming solutions on the market and am the most impressed by these. Too many of the other all-natural calming treatments upset my dogs' stomachs and don't seem to calm them down much at all. I use these chews regularly with my anxious pug mix (I'll give him one about an hour before I have to leave for work) and I also give them to some of the foster dogs that we have to help them transition into a new home environment or if I have to take them on the train or anything out of the ordinary. I can't say enough good things about them. My only complaint is that I need more than 21 of them and would love a bigger package.

Nice product!!

Posted by Reviewer1285301 on Feb 07, 2011

Nice product!!

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!

noticable calming effect

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Nov 27, 2010

i give a larger dose than recommended. Effects not immediate so i give about an hour before vet, event etc.

Ordered by mistake!

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 13, 2010

My dog doesnt actually like these.I accidently ordered them when instead of the cat ones. The ingredients are the same and the cat eats them!!!So now if the cat ones are out I order the dog ones!!! They may have a slightly stronger yeast smell - not sure!!

very good.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Aug 20, 2010

nice small size, and my dog loves them. She is over 25 pounds, so i have to give her 2 a day. They do help her to be calm. She has anxiety issues.

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 06, 2010

My dog's first 4th of July experience left her nervous, tense and unsettled as neighborhood firecrackers started early. She soon began pacing and looking for a place to hide. I had just purchased these, and gave her one of the tiny bone-shaped chews while I hoped for the best. With 30 minutes she was calm and relaxed and was not at all bothered by the the very audible town sponsored 30 minute fireworks display later in the evening.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3100990 on Jun 11, 2010

My dog is afraid of thunder. The soft chews seem to really help and she likes them. This is the second bag I have bought. I don't think we will ever be without them. I also used them before she went to the groomers. Great help!

Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Nov 06, 2009

I have tried at least 5 different natural dog calming products (with valerian, chamomile, L-Tryptophan, GABA and flower extracts) these seem to work better than any of the others and my dog loves them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »