Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming for Cats, 21 Sugar Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 21 Soft Chews,

Turned my frisky kitty into a cool, calm and collected cat!

Posted by EricaFaith From Texas on Oct 07, 2012

I ordered these to give my cat during an 8 hour road trip. He loved the taste and they did a pretty good job of calming him down. I gave him about 8 total, spread out during the trip, and it was a much more peaceful trip than our previous ones. Funny story though, I ordered these weeks in advance and he found the bag, tore it open, and ate about 11 pieces. He was the calmest I had ever seen him! For 2 days in a row I hardly heard a peep from him!

My cat liked this.

Posted by Jennie From Greece on Aug 06, 2012

It also seemed to help her calm down when I gave her one before we went to the vet.

My kitties LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer2118729 From California on Jul 01, 2009

I bought a slew of different organic/natural treats and my two kittens wouldn't touch anything but these! They recognize the bag and come meowing when I get them out of the cupboard. I am definitely going to keep using them, healthy and yummy! I have to break them in half for the little girl, but they are soft and very easy to eat.

Pet Calms Works

Posted by Reviewer2970759 From New Jersey on May 18, 2010

I really like this product. All my cats eat them. I bought them for my loud Siamese that keeps us up sometimes howling at night. One of these and he is out for the night. He is 19 and these work on him great. I tried them on a feral I just brought in and he slept through the night in peace. Yeah!!

Worked like a charm.

Posted by Reviewer1011803 From Canada on Jan 18, 2012

We used this on our cat that had previously clawed and chewed her way out of the soft, airline approved cabin pet carrier we had (think of the scene form "Alien" where the monster pops out the guy's abdomen). She remained calm throughout the trip and was not "dopey" when we let her out.