Turned my frisky kitty into a cool, calm and collected cat!

Posted by EricaFaith on Oct 07, 2012

I ordered these to give my cat during an 8 hour road trip. He loved the taste and they did a pretty good job of calming him down. I gave him about 8 total, spread out during the trip, and it was a much more peaceful trip than our previous ones. Funny story though, I ordered these weeks in advance and he found the bag, tore it open, and ate about 11 pieces. He was the calmest I had ever seen him! For 2 days in a row I hardly heard a peep from him!

My kitties LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer2118729 on Jul 01, 2009

I bought a slew of different organic/natural treats and my two kittens wouldn't touch anything but these! They recognize the bag and come meowing when I get them out of the cupboard. I am definitely going to keep using them, healthy and yummy! I have to break them in half for the little girl, but they are soft and very easy to eat.

Worked like a charm.

Posted by Reviewer1011803 on Jan 18, 2012

We used this on our cat that had previously clawed and chewed her way out of the soft, airline approved cabin pet carrier we had (think of the scene form "Alien" where the monster pops out the guy's abdomen). She remained calm throughout the trip and was not "dopey" when we let her out.

My cat liked this.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

It also seemed to help her calm down when I gave her one before we went to the vet.

Pet Calms Works

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on May 18, 2010

I really like this product. All my cats eat them. I bought them for my loud Siamese that keeps us up sometimes howling at night. One of these and he is out for the night. He is 19 and these work on him great. I tried them on a feral I just brought in and he slept through the night in peace. Yeah!!

My two cats love it!

Posted by merengue on Mar 30, 2012

It works great for my 10yo Siamese tom: no more anxious licking and night meowing

working for hair issues

Posted by Reviewer2614529 on Nov 19, 2011

my kitty has anxiety lately because of a boy cat coming in her backyard..territory issues maybe..anyway she started removing her hair off her belly..this product helps with calming her and I have taken measures for the culprit. This product beats having to use hardcore drugs and it's not an over night fix..I bought more than 1 pack

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2248632 on Nov 21, 2011

Give one in the evening and my big "tiger" sleeps thru the night.

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

For a calmer kitty

Posted by Reviewer2362925 on Sep 13, 2011

I have a little scaredy cat and these seem to give her a more relaxed outlook.