Works

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Apr 03, 2016

Keeps my fraidy dog from freaking out on grooming day!

my cats love this!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Dec 18, 2015

My boy has been overgrooming and losing a lot of fur, I'm just glad there is something to aid him with the stresses at home. However treats are just part of the healing, for me I bought them a new cat tree, made sure to pick him up lesser, put some lavender around the house, play with him more and also besides this, I added Zylkene supplements into his meal. It is an extract from milk that makes us sleep better when we drink milk. Overall this is a good aid! Love it and this is my second packet :)

Helped lots!

Posted by Reviewer1353889 on Jul 29, 2015

I had to move 4 cats 52 miles to our new house, 2 of them have thrown up before on short trips to the vet! Started giving them these treats a couple days prior to the big trip and doubled the amount on the day of. All 4 were perfectly fine the whole trip up and no one panicked either once they arrived at their new home.

Cats love it

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

a treat for the cats, they love it.

Parfait

Posted by 4679631841451515729 on Mar 25, 2015

Mon chat adore, je recommande ce produit.

Excelente Produto

Posted by 5525979583024360150 on Dec 25, 2014

Gostamos muito do produto. Adotamos uma segunda gata, que já é adulta, e o convívio entre as duas melhorou muito quando demos o calmante. A agressividade diminuiu e elas já brincam juntas. De vez em quando rola uma briga, que fica mais na figuração e alguns gritos, mas nunca se machucaram. Trouxe um grande alívio ver as duas convivendo de forma pacífica.

Calming for my kitty

Posted by 5764593445624825001 on Sep 29, 2014

I have a rather anxious cat. He was a feral kitten and has never really gotten rid of his anxiety. These help so much! I even gave him 3 once so he could be shaved for the hot weather! They work!

From hiss to purr

Posted by 5300034911746716040 on Sep 13, 2014

I have a cranky cat (Russian Blue, need I say more) who is hostile toward my other three cats. I ordered this as a pill-treat and discovered that 1) she loves them 2) she loves them so much she eats the pill without noticing 3) she chills out afterward and is much nicer to everyone.

Great Product

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on May 11, 2014

I use these treats when I leave to go to work in the morning since my cat gets separation anxiety. I found them on iherb cheaper than what I pay in the store, so ordered them online. Just another reason this website is awesome! It carries some of my favorite products!

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!