fussy cats may not like it

Posted by 4767185781298522163 on Apr 25, 2016

Another one which my cat didn't like. Couldn't get her taste it at all.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Apr 03, 2016

Keeps my fraidy dog from freaking out on grooming day!

the cats loves it

Posted by 5314419549109284037 on Feb 09, 2016

the cats loves it as a treat but we see no calming effect on them.

my cats love this!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Dec 18, 2015

My boy has been overgrooming and losing a lot of fur, I'm just glad there is something to aid him with the stresses at home. However treats are just part of the healing, for me I bought them a new cat tree, made sure to pick him up lesser, put some lavender around the house, play with him more and also besides this, I added Zylkene supplements into his meal. It is an extract from milk that makes us sleep better when we drink milk. Overall this is a good aid! Love it and this is my second packet :)

Helped lots!

Posted by Reviewer1353889 on Jul 29, 2015

I had to move 4 cats 52 miles to our new house, 2 of them have thrown up before on short trips to the vet! Started giving them these treats a couple days prior to the big trip and doubled the amount on the day of. All 4 were perfectly fine the whole trip up and no one panicked either once they arrived at their new home.

Kitty likes them!!

Posted by 5033055426821075575 on Jun 22, 2015

My cat is scared of everything, every time someone comes over she hides for HOURS. I've just started giving her one of these when there are stressful situations. She likes the taste and actually eats them, which is already good! and they do help her stay calm

Mi gato pasa de esto..

Posted by afrohair on May 25, 2015

Seguramente ell producto sea efectivo, por eso doy una puntuación media, pues no puedo valorarlo completamente... pero a mi gato, no le gusta este producto y no hay forma de que se lo tome. Al principio mostró interés, pero al cabo de dos veces que lo probó, ahora solo lo huele, lo lame un poco y se olvida de él.

Doesn't exactly calm my cat but she loves it anyway

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

My kitten loves the taste of it. She thinks it's a treat. She will come running once she hears my rustling the pack.

Cats love it

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

a treat for the cats, they love it.

Does not calm

Posted by JosephineSue on Apr 26, 2015

my cat still behaves the same. doesn't in any way seem calmer after consuming the treats. has even lost interest in eating them now.