Helps kitty cope

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

As she gets older my cat hides when people come over and I have found these help her to cope during those times. They are easy for an older cat to chew as well, as they are soft. I give her a couple of these right before we have visitors or at other times when she seems high-strung! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Work Well

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

My cats like these, thank goodness, as well as the other flavors, and the L-Theanine is very effective. If you are going to use them I would just recommend that you cut or break them into smaller bite-sized pieces beforehand.

Finely,Something for pets.Wish There were more & cheaper priced.

Posted by Reviewer2387791 on Dec 25, 2011

Have only used it 2 times on 2 diff.cats.Seems like it works some what. Would have to use it longer.Would like to see more of this type of product made,also in a bigger bag.Have 2 bullies both abandoned,ending up at our home.Both females.Then have another male who doesn't like either one, of the cats.One cat has to be appart from the others,at all times.Not many in a package so it won't last long.Would like to see a larger package for people who have problem cats who really need this natural form.

pretty cool

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Mar 04, 2010

I'm not sure if it's the ingredients or the fact he's gotten a treat that makes my cat quiet, but I'll take it! Stuck indoors when he desperately wants to roam outside, he often gets agitated. I do find that these help somewhat (though when he's super agitated nothing much will help). If nothing else he thinks of them as tasty treats so I will continue to buy them for him.

Six Cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 28, 2010

I have six cats only one of them loves this soft chew.

This product is fabulous.

Posted by Reviewer3038641 on Aug 23, 2010

The soft chews are a bit too large and hard not soft like the Daily Best vitamins that my cat loves by the same company. I had to cut them up into smaller pieces and she would then eat them.

pre bath "snack" :)

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

I use this as a pre-bath snack about 40mins-1hr before i give my cat a bath which has been quite a painful affair for both of us..it does seem to work a bit in calming her down. i am going to try giving this to her at night to see if she'll sleep through the night

cats love it

Posted by 4843403699329772392 on Sep 15, 2013

i don't know if it calms the cats or not. but cats love it

really good!

Posted by 5620030589029840856 on Oct 29, 2013

both of my cats just LOVE this product! but i don't really see the calming effect, it's a nice treat.

My cats love this product.

Posted by Reviewer3267963 on Mar 03, 2014

Havent seen that they have been calmer, but they love the taste. So will keep buying them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »