working for hair issues

Posted by Reviewer2614529 on Nov 19, 2011

my kitty has anxiety lately because of a boy cat coming in her backyard..territory issues maybe..anyway she started removing her hair off her belly..this product helps with calming her and I have taken measures for the culprit. This product beats having to use hardcore drugs and it's not an over night fix..I bought more than 1 pack

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2248632 on Nov 21, 2011

Give one in the evening and my big "tiger" sleeps thru the night.

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

pretty cool

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Mar 04, 2010

I'm not sure if it's the ingredients or the fact he's gotten a treat that makes my cat quiet, but I'll take it! Stuck indoors when he desperately wants to roam outside, he often gets agitated. I do find that these help somewhat (though when he's super agitated nothing much will help). If nothing else he thinks of them as tasty treats so I will continue to buy them for him.

Six Cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 28, 2010

I have six cats only one of them loves this soft chew.

Mi gato pasa de esto..

Posted by afrohair on May 25, 2015

Seguramente ell producto sea efectivo, por eso doy una puntuación media, pues no puedo valorarlo completamente... pero a mi gato, no le gusta este producto y no hay forma de que se lo tome. Al principio mostró interés, pero al cabo de dos veces que lo probó, ahora solo lo huele, lo lame un poco y se olvida de él.

i din't notice a differnce.

Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013

i have 5 cats .2 are crazy for this stuff ,but i din't notice a behaviour change.the other cats don't eat it.

mon chat n en veux pas

Posted by 5726786170961850455 on Jul 14, 2014

my cat did not want to taste it!

piece of crap literally and a lie

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on May 08, 2012

If there were no stars I would of put it. My stressed cat ate 1 did nothing she was out& bout 15 min later. I couldnt sleep. I called the company they said to double it. I tried, she spit it out. Then tried again trippling it. She hates it I left it on the bed thought she wasnt in the mood for it, it was still there in the morning. Their other product the hairball remedy she hates too, sent it cause this wasnt working. I wasted my money and time. Its BS and disgusting and hard as a rock and smells bad too!!!!!!!

For a calmer kitty

Posted by Reviewer2362925 on Sep 13, 2011

I have a little scaredy cat and these seem to give her a more relaxed outlook.