New To iHerb?

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming for Cats, 21 Sugar Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 21 Soft Chews,

My two cats love it!

Posted by merengue on Mar 30, 2012

It works great for my 10yo Siamese tom: no more anxious licking and night meowing

Helps kitty cope

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

As she gets older my cat hides when people come over and I have found these help her to cope during those times. They are easy for an older cat to chew as well, as they are soft. I give her a couple of these right before we have visitors or at other times when she seems high-strung! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Work Well

Posted by bewell on Apr 03, 2012

My cats like these, thank goodness, as well as the other flavors, and the L-Theanine is very effective. If you are going to use them I would just recommend that you cut or break them into smaller bite-sized pieces beforehand.

From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Feb 12, 2010

I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. They are at least better than the liquid form which smells awful and difficult to administer to the cats.

working for hair issues

Posted by Reviewer2614529 on Nov 19, 2011

my kitty has anxiety lately because of a boy cat coming in her backyard..territory issues maybe..anyway she started removing her hair off her belly..this product helps with calming her and I have taken measures for the culprit. This product beats having to use hardcore drugs and it's not an over night fix..I bought more than 1 pack