....

Posted by 5011851768021598378 on May 02, 2014

Seems it doesn't work on my cat

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

Works well for us - me and my picky, jumpy cat

Posted by 5717872055789646895 on Apr 22, 2014

Being a rescued cat, she often gets fits of nerves and acts jumpy, even with me whom she knows very well after 3 years together.I often want something to calm her, as I can see that she struggles. So I give her ONE chew, she loves it - although being very picky, and she seems to relax very well, although not becoming unattentive. As for nutrition and what active ingredients in the chews - I know nothing much - but it works for us. I don't want to make that a problem.

My cat loves this!

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Mar 18, 2014

And I think it is helping him a bit with his anxiety.

Hard to tell if they work

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

After experiencing the calming effect of L-Theanine (bought from iherb), I though it would be interesting for get some for my cat. I've given him these before pet visits and New Year (fireworks!) and honestly it's hard to tell if he was more calm; he didn't act much differently. I probably would buy again though for peace of mind; I know the ingredients work for *me*, so probably works for him? As for the treats, they're very big and very dry, need to be broken into 4 pieces before my cat will even attempt to eat them.

My cats love this product.

Posted by Reviewer3267963 on Mar 03, 2014

Havent seen that they have been calmer, but they love the taste. So will keep buying them.

A mi gato le gustan

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

No sé si relajan, pero al gato le gustan

Calmed cats during move

Posted by Reviewer2976661 on Dec 29, 2013

When I moved & downsized to a new residence, I gave these to my 2 cats (who are also rescues) to help them get over the stress of adjustment. They crawled out from under the bed for more. There are quality ingredients in these treats, just wish there were more per bag. They disappear quickly!

It really works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Dec 09, 2013

Great product, I have a feral cat that is still " touchy " around other people beside me, gave her two of these an hour before visitors arrived and she was as settled as !!! also took her to the vets for her check up did the same, first time the vet was able to check her without gloves and body Armour. So all in all can HIGHLY RECOMMEND these calming treats. Will ALWAYS keep some on hand, thank you IHerb for stocking a wonderful product.,Nothing like this in new Zealand

i din't notice a differnce.

Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013

i have 5 cats .2 are crazy for this stuff ,but i din't notice a behaviour change.the other cats don't eat it.