really good!

Posted by 5620030589029840856 on Oct 29, 2013

both of my cats just LOVE this product! but i don't really see the calming effect, it's a nice treat.

kitten love it

Posted by 4844893105478627183 on Oct 15, 2013

kitten love it !!

Oh Cats! They Love them!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

These are the opposite of cat nip! Great for hyper-active kittens/young cats or for kitties that act up at night time. They like the taste and seem to work well. See My Profile for the Tips and Special Deals!

Lucy loves them, but she's still a spaz.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

My cat loves these treats. Usually, she bats her treats around and plays with them, but with these, she just eats them. I haven't noticed her being any more mellow or relaxed, but she seems to enjoy them. If she hears me grab the bag, she is at full attention!

cats love it

Posted by 4843403699329772392 on Sep 15, 2013

i don't know if it calms the cats or not. but cats love it

Our cat seems more friendly

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013

He doesn't LOVE them like a treat.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

It really works! My cat is so much more relaxted. I enjoy watching her sunbathing on her back in the garden. Also the cat of my cousin is much more social and relaxted and loovvveesss the chews too!

Great for my cat

Posted by Reviewer2405863 on Sep 06, 2013

Y cat loves this treat, looks like no bad stuff in it, and help calming the kitty in stress situations

good

Posted by 5211829750681595998 on Aug 25, 2013

my cat loves this!

Fantastic result for all ages cats

Posted by crazy4health on Aug 16, 2013

What a nice surprise! I bought these treats to try them out as result of my research for natural calming remedies because we have to relocate AGAIN soon. Last couple of times it was so stressful for 5 our cats and for us as well! Our cats are quite picky and do not take stuff they do not know but they were very intrigued from the moment I opened a bag. They LOVE it! And most important, these chews done amazing work relaxing our most unsettled and crazy Tommy and very soon he went to his bed and slept right thru without even trying to catch our feet under the blanket. Recently I rescued a small feral kitten that was terrified to appear in absolutely unknown environment - these chews saved us and kitten from crying at night and he slept calmly till the morning; it helps in the process of taming him as well. Love this product and will buy again soon.