good

Posted by Reviewer2764825 on Apr 04, 2012

good

good

Posted by 5361539416395379549 on Feb 08, 2013

완전 좋아요~ㅎㅎ

Posted by 4638321892769712096 on May 02, 2013

울애가 겁도 많고, 예민한 편이라 심신안정에 도움이 될까 해서 샀어요~ 먹는거에 은근히 까탈스러워서 걱정했는데..이건 봉지 뜯어서 주자마자 먹네요-_-;;ㅋㅋㅋ 솔직히 효과가 있는지는 잘모르겠구요. 넘 좋아하니까 그냥 간식처럼 주고 있어요~!!

Oh Cats! They Love them!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

These are the opposite of cat nip! Great for hyper-active kittens/young cats or for kitties that act up at night time. They like the taste and seem to work well. See My Profile for the Tips and Special Deals!

Fantastic result for all ages cats

Posted by crazy4health on Aug 16, 2013

What a nice surprise! I bought these treats to try them out as result of my research for natural calming remedies because we have to relocate AGAIN soon. Last couple of times it was so stressful for 5 our cats and for us as well! Our cats are quite picky and do not take stuff they do not know but they were very intrigued from the moment I opened a bag. They LOVE it! And most important, these chews done amazing work relaxing our most unsettled and crazy Tommy and very soon he went to his bed and slept right thru without even trying to catch our feet under the blanket. Recently I rescued a small feral kitten that was terrified to appear in absolutely unknown environment - these chews saved us and kitten from crying at night and he slept calmly till the morning; it helps in the process of taming him as well. Love this product and will buy again soon.

good

Posted by 5211829750681595998 on Aug 25, 2013

my cat loves this!

Great for my cat

Posted by Reviewer2405863 on Sep 06, 2013

Y cat loves this treat, looks like no bad stuff in it, and help calming the kitty in stress situations

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

It really works! My cat is so much more relaxted. I enjoy watching her sunbathing on her back in the garden. Also the cat of my cousin is much more social and relaxted and loovvveesss the chews too!

Our cat seems more friendly

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013

He doesn't LOVE them like a treat.

From hiss to purr

Posted by 5300034911746716040 on Sep 13, 2014

I have a cranky cat (Russian Blue, need I say more) who is hostile toward my other three cats. I ordered this as a pill-treat and discovered that 1) she loves them 2) she loves them so much she eats the pill without noticing 3) she chills out afterward and is much nicer to everyone.