Pet Naturals of Vermont, Calming for Cats, 21 Sugar Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 21 Soft Chews,

piece of crap literally and a lie

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on May 08, 2012

If there were no stars I would of put it. My stressed cat ate 1 did nothing she was out& bout 15 min later. I couldnt sleep. I called the company they said to double it. I tried, she spit it out. Then tried again trippling it. She hates it I left it on the bed thought she wasnt in the mood for it, it was still there in the morning. Their other product the hairball remedy she hates too, sent it cause this wasnt working. I wasted my money and time. Its BS and disgusting and hard as a rock and smells bad too!!!!!!!

For a calmer kitty

Posted by Reviewer2362925 on Sep 13, 2011

I have a little scaredy cat and these seem to give her a more relaxed outlook.

working for hair issues

Posted by Reviewer2614529 on Nov 19, 2011

my kitty has anxiety lately because of a boy cat coming in her backyard..territory issues maybe..anyway she started removing her hair off her belly..this product helps with calming her and I have taken measures for the culprit. This product beats having to use hardcore drugs and it's not an over night fix..I bought more than 1 pack

Calming.

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

One of my cats is a bit stressed sometimes, and then we give him some of these. He likes them and they make him calmer. :)

Excellent vitamins for cats!

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Nov 04, 2011

Very calm. Cat sleep after taking them.