Calming for my kitty

Posted by 5764593445624825001 on Sep 29, 2014

I have a rather anxious cat. He was a feral kitten and has never really gotten rid of his anxiety. These help so much! I even gave him 3 once so he could be shaved for the hot weather! They work!

Excelente Produto

Posted by 5525979583024360150 on Dec 25, 2014

Gostamos muito do produto. Adotamos uma segunda gata, que já é adulta, e o convívio entre as duas melhorou muito quando demos o calmante. A agressividade diminuiu e elas já brincam juntas. De vez em quando rola uma briga, que fica mais na figuração e alguns gritos, mas nunca se machucaram. Trouxe um grande alívio ver as duas convivendo de forma pacífica.

Parfait

Posted by 4679631841451515729 on Mar 25, 2015

Mon chat adore, je recommande ce produit.

Cats love it

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

a treat for the cats, they love it.

Helped lots!

Posted by Reviewer1353889 on Jul 29, 2015

I had to move 4 cats 52 miles to our new house, 2 of them have thrown up before on short trips to the vet! Started giving them these treats a couple days prior to the big trip and doubled the amount on the day of. All 4 were perfectly fine the whole trip up and no one panicked either once they arrived at their new home.

my cats love this!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Dec 18, 2015

My boy has been overgrooming and losing a lot of fur, I'm just glad there is something to aid him with the stresses at home. However treats are just part of the healing, for me I bought them a new cat tree, made sure to pick him up lesser, put some lavender around the house, play with him more and also besides this, I added Zylkene supplements into his meal. It is an extract from milk that makes us sleep better when we drink milk. Overall this is a good aid! Love it and this is my second packet :)

Works

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Apr 03, 2016

Keeps my fraidy dog from freaking out on grooming day!

Why discontinued? :(

Posted by 5016258873543439849 on May 03, 2016

I'm so sad I can't buy more. It was a lifesaver for my family and my crazy cat

It really works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Dec 09, 2013

Great product, I have a feral cat that is still " touchy " around other people beside me, gave her two of these an hour before visitors arrived and she was as settled as !!! also took her to the vets for her check up did the same, first time the vet was able to check her without gloves and body Armour. So all in all can HIGHLY RECOMMEND these calming treats. Will ALWAYS keep some on hand, thank you IHerb for stocking a wonderful product.,Nothing like this in new Zealand

Calmed cats during move

Posted by Reviewer2976661 on Dec 29, 2013

When I moved & downsized to a new residence, I gave these to my 2 cats (who are also rescues) to help them get over the stress of adjustment. They crawled out from under the bed for more. There are quality ingredients in these treats, just wish there were more per bag. They disappear quickly!