Eh, a bit skeptical.

Posted by 4701282132076231168 on Jul 12, 2013

On one hand, the cats really liked the treats. In fact, when we had a friend watch out cats for a few hours they ran amok. They were given a treat before our friend came over, and they wanted more. Once we left, they went hunting and knocking down anything in their path to get at the treats. They ate the whole bag and another bag of Pet Naturals-Daily Best.

Mm

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

My cat loves these.

Helps kitty cope

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

As she gets older my cat hides when people come over and I have found these help her to cope during those times. They are easy for an older cat to chew as well, as they are soft. I give her a couple of these right before we have visitors or at other times when she seems high-strung! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Don't know exactly...

Posted by 4840527273901042197 on May 30, 2013

I don't know what it makes him calming down. but it is tasty

완전 좋아요~ㅎㅎ

Posted by 4638321892769712096 on May 02, 2013

울애가 겁도 많고, 예민한 편이라 심신안정에 도움이 될까 해서 샀어요~ 먹는거에 은근히 까탈스러워서 걱정했는데..이건 봉지 뜯어서 주자마자 먹네요-_-;;ㅋㅋㅋ 솔직히 효과가 있는지는 잘모르겠구요. 넘 좋아하니까 그냥 간식처럼 주고 있어요~!!

good

Posted by 5361539416395379549 on Feb 08, 2013

good

Turned my frisky kitty into a cool, calm and collected cat!

Posted by EricaFaith on Oct 07, 2012

I ordered these to give my cat during an 8 hour road trip. He loved the taste and they did a pretty good job of calming him down. I gave him about 8 total, spread out during the trip, and it was a much more peaceful trip than our previous ones. Funny story though, I ordered these weeks in advance and he found the bag, tore it open, and ate about 11 pieces. He was the calmest I had ever seen him! For 2 days in a row I hardly heard a peep from him!

nice

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

cat ate them

Cat sitter's secret for happy cats

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

I cat sit for my friends' four cats, and these calming chews really help them to relax without their beloved house family. I like and trust this brand, and iHerb offers a much better price than what I find locally. A local vet sells these for $4.99.

pre bath "snack" :)

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

I use this as a pre-bath snack about 40mins-1hr before i give my cat a bath which has been quite a painful affair for both of us..it does seem to work a bit in calming her down. i am going to try giving this to her at night to see if she'll sleep through the night