my cats love this!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Dec 18, 2015

My boy has been overgrooming and losing a lot of fur, I'm just glad there is something to aid him with the stresses at home. However treats are just part of the healing, for me I bought them a new cat tree, made sure to pick him up lesser, put some lavender around the house, play with him more and also besides this, I added Zylkene supplements into his meal. It is an extract from milk that makes us sleep better when we drink milk. Overall this is a good aid! Love it and this is my second packet :)

Excelente Produto

Posted by 5525979583024360150 on Dec 25, 2014

Gostamos muito do produto. Adotamos uma segunda gata, que já é adulta, e o convívio entre as duas melhorou muito quando demos o calmante. A agressividade diminuiu e elas já brincam juntas. De vez em quando rola uma briga, que fica mais na figuração e alguns gritos, mas nunca se machucaram. Trouxe um grande alívio ver as duas convivendo de forma pacífica.

Calmed cats during move

Posted by Reviewer2976661 on Dec 29, 2013

When I moved & downsized to a new residence, I gave these to my 2 cats (who are also rescues) to help them get over the stress of adjustment. They crawled out from under the bed for more. There are quality ingredients in these treats, just wish there were more per bag. They disappear quickly!

It really works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Dec 09, 2013

Great product, I have a feral cat that is still " touchy " around other people beside me, gave her two of these an hour before visitors arrived and she was as settled as !!! also took her to the vets for her check up did the same, first time the vet was able to check her without gloves and body Armour. So all in all can HIGHLY RECOMMEND these calming treats. Will ALWAYS keep some on hand, thank you IHerb for stocking a wonderful product.,Nothing like this in new Zealand

good

Posted by Reviewer2764825 on Apr 04, 2012

good

Mm

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

My cat loves these.

Oh Cats! They Love them!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

These are the opposite of cat nip! Great for hyper-active kittens/young cats or for kitties that act up at night time. They like the taste and seem to work well. See My Profile for the Tips and Special Deals!

Great Product

Posted by jaymisu on May 11, 2014

I use these treats when I leave to go to work in the morning since my cat gets separation anxiety. I found them on iherb cheaper than what I pay in the store, so ordered them online. Just another reason this website is awesome! It carries some of my favorite products!

nice

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

cat ate them

Works

Posted by Reviewer2908751 on Apr 03, 2016

Keeps my fraidy dog from freaking out on grooming day!