Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best, A Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Cats, Beef Flavored, 100 Chewable Tablets

great

Posted by Reviewer3295786 on Jul 22, 2012

My cats are very peckish but they love this stuff.So no problem to give it to them.

My cats love it!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Dec 22, 2012

My cats love the taste of these & look forward to having one of these daily - they view it as a treat & I feel good about bolstering their health.

Good for fur

Posted by 5754953963631327381 on Jan 20, 2013

My kitten is very happy about this vitamins! I need just to shake bottle and cat is here ready to take her yummy-yummy. My friends always said that my kitten has so soft and lank fur, better than other cats. Seems it's because of this vitamins.

My cats don't like this!!

Posted by Reviewer2052801 on Jan 26, 2012

I have 2 cats, they are rather picky, so they don't like eating this tablets. The flavor of this tablet is beef, I think that is why my cats don't like this.

My two cats love these supplements

Posted by Reviewer3202758 on Mar 30, 2011

All I have to do is shake the bottle and both my cats come running to take their vitamins. I hope they come back in stock soon.