2 out of 3 cats like it

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Aug 05, 2012

the 3rd one took it when it was mixed with is regular dry food.

both of my cats love eating it

Posted by 5741277842820071087 on Dec 12, 2015

both of my cats love eating it, but the package is changed not sure the ingredients has changed or not, hope my cats still like it bcoz i just bought 4 bootles....

3 of 1 cat likes this

Posted by Reviewer2169000 on Aug 15, 2011

I have 3 cats and only one likes to eat this, but if you would ask "her", "she" said that like them :)

no bad

Posted by 5033198343532242270 on Jul 17, 2012

my cats eat it, it seems, didn't complain of health, look as.

and now?

Posted by fleurdechamp on May 11, 2016

Impressed by the ingredients, I ordered this item twice. The first time,was very satisfied. Cat, a very picky eater, seemed to not mind the taste. Definitely saw a marked improvement in his overall condition. Second bottle, the smell was very different, and Mr. cat did not appreciate it at all. Managed to slip it into his food though, but in lower doses. Just noticed that this item is discontinued, which is really bad news because it is very difficult to find a multi-vitamin for cats containing all the (all very important)ingredients of this product, abroad.

아이들이 잘 먹어요.

Posted by happysunlight on Aug 18, 2014

한참 판매중지 되었던데 왜 그런거죠? 가격도 약간 오른것 같네요. 그래도 오랜시간 꾸준히 먹으면 모질관리나 털빠짐 개선을 느낄 수 있어요.

cat likes them

Posted by 5690770632084140403 on Dec 28, 2014

i dont know the result of this vitamin,but cat likes the taste

Tasty

Posted by 4688446871822620795 on Mar 07, 2015

My cat loves them, he eats them from my hand like treats. His hair is softer and shinier so they must be doing something (together with his new barf diet).

Just started giving to my cats

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015

Two out of three will eat. The third cat first gobbled it up but then threw up and won't take anymore. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I hope to see positive results.

It's good for my kittens

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

I feed both my kittens. I have to pound it into powder and add it to their wet food. It seems that it helps with their well-being. One of my kittens sneezes occasionally but she doesn't when she takes this daily. Now that I've run out of it, she's back to her occasional sneeze. I'm wondering if I should continue getting this or get the chews instead. I wish this came in powder form.