One sniff was all it took to decide they didn't want anything to do with it.

Posted by Reviewer2813750 on Apr 26, 2010

Disappointing, since I wanted to get them started on a supplement - oh well...maybe my dog will eat them.

Good for my cat!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

very like for my cat)

good

Posted by Reviewer2764825 on Apr 04, 2012

good

Cats love it!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Nov 20, 2015

This is my second purchase! My cats love, love it! Always wanting for more. Hope the price could be little lower? :-) Sure will purchase this again. Thank you iHerb for the easy shopping and always at best price!

Jul

Posted by 5159828354409983370 on Aug 20, 2012

My cat eat them with plasure. Some special effects I don't see but if he eats them it's also great sign.

My cat goes CRAZY for it

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

My kitten loves it so much! She runs from wherever she is as soon as I go near the drawer where I keep it! I only give her once, max twice a day because it would be too pricey to buy it more often if I gave it to her 3-4 times a day as instructed. I have no idea what it does to her health, I hope it's as good to her as she love it's taste. However, it sure is nice to give it to her as a treat.

Very goood

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Dec 26, 2012

Recommended

My cat loves this!

Posted by 5128099933542249042 on Jun 01, 2015

This is my 2nd bottle purchase through iherb. At first, my turkish angora didn't like the size of this, avoided eating it. But soon enough, she fell in love with this and would run towards me everytime i shake the bottle! She's healthy, playful and extremely energetic.. im not sure if this really works, but judging from the other comments, i believe this contributed to her beautiful coat as well!

More than five stars

Posted by Reviewer2607528 on Sep 09, 2012

My cat very much

both of my cats love eating it

Posted by 5741277842820071087 on Dec 12, 2015

both of my cats love eating it, but the package is changed not sure the ingredients has changed or not, hope my cats still like it bcoz i just bought 4 bootles....