It's good for my kittens

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

I feed both my kittens. I have to pound it into powder and add it to their wet food. It seems that it helps with their well-being. One of my kittens sneezes occasionally but she doesn't when she takes this daily. Now that I've run out of it, she's back to her occasional sneeze. I'm wondering if I should continue getting this or get the chews instead. I wish this came in powder form.

My cats love it!

Posted by 4963351764664754830 on Apr 08, 2015

It's like a treat that my cats love so much that they'll run for it when I shake the bottle!

Good supplement for my senior cat

Posted by Reviewer2659837 on Mar 27, 2015

My 18 year old cat love these (but she's not a picky eater) and the vitamins seems to do her good. I have been giving her them for over a year now, and I'm sure they are a contributing factor to her good health. They are also easy to store and won't dry out like the other Pet Naturals-chewables if you happen to forget them over a period of time.

Cats love it!

Posted by 4785641755608655449 on Mar 22, 2015

I was suspicious of cats and tablets combo :) but cats love this product! Thumbs up

Just started giving to my cats

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015

Two out of three will eat. The third cat first gobbled it up but then threw up and won't take anymore. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I hope to see positive results.

My cats love it

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Last winter one of my cats got a cold from constantly going in and out of the house, this year I gave him vitamins and he didn't have a cold, so his immune system is better this year. because of the vitamins. Also he had a constant "teary eye", a slight infection of one eye that is gone now. I don't even have to mention, that both my cats love it and eat the tablets in a second. At first I was kind of sceptic, I thought, how will I give this into food, but I was stupid, it is just like regular dry food, but I guess it tastes much better, because the cats eat this tablets in 2 seconds.

Tasty

Posted by 4688446871822620795 on Mar 07, 2015

My cat loves them, he eats them from my hand like treats. His hair is softer and shinier so they must be doing something (together with his new barf diet).

Great Vitamins for cats

Posted by 5704743834102937806 on Jan 12, 2015

Amazing, my cats adore it and their fur and it makes their fur so soft.

cat likes them

Posted by 5690770632084140403 on Dec 28, 2014

i dont know the result of this vitamin,but cat likes the taste

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2146886 on Dec 04, 2014

My cat loves it!Her coat is better now and she looks healthier