My cat loves them !

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Jan 29, 2014

My cat gobbles them up, no problem.

A TRUE WINNER.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Apr 02, 2014

Our cat just LOVES THESE. We were searching for a multi-vitamin that did not have chicken in it for her. Per vets advice. She comes running when we shake the bottle, thinks they are treats. She has to have her night time "Treats" before I go to bed. Her coat is lovely and soft, and she has a good amount of energy. Would definitely recommend trying these.

Good

Posted by SvetlaSevova on May 28, 2014

Good

My cat likes these!

Posted by 5764593445624825001 on Sep 29, 2014

Good multivitamin. My cat will eat these which is incredible! He is picky!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2146886 on Dec 04, 2014

My cat loves it!Her coat is better now and she looks healthier

Great Vitamins for cats

Posted by 5704743834102937806 on Jan 12, 2015

Amazing, my cats adore it and their fur and it makes their fur so soft.

Excellent for fur

Posted by 5691030560235434820 on Jan 18, 2016

I was looking for supplements for my 2 cats which would contain taurine and a proper complex vitamins and minerals, not just like candies. Both cats are very picky but they eat them with pleasure. I do though tend to give them between the meals to avoid they refuse to eat them on a full stomach. I can see the difference in fur (it falls out less and grows thicker) and claws are also growing fast (i cut them regularly this is how i know:). I give 2 tabs per day per cat, though 4 is stated. Quite happy with the product, would gladly recommend!

reasonable price and maintain my cat health

Posted by 4642596156954871606 on Dec 05, 2015

Affordable price and easy to feed my cat as she loves the favor, I usually split it into serval pieces, to blend into her food~

My 5yo persian loves this

Posted by 4776439080724763604 on Nov 08, 2015

my 5yo persian loves this so much...I am buying lots more since she loves it.

My cats love it

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Last winter one of my cats got a cold from constantly going in and out of the house, this year I gave him vitamins and he didn't have a cold, so his immune system is better this year. because of the vitamins. Also he had a constant "teary eye", a slight infection of one eye that is gone now. I don't even have to mention, that both my cats love it and eat the tablets in a second. At first I was kind of sceptic, I thought, how will I give this into food, but I was stupid, it is just like regular dry food, but I guess it tastes much better, because the cats eat this tablets in 2 seconds.