Good cat vit

Posted by 5539589917499344780 on Jun 21, 2015

They are good and shipping was on time

I guess it taste good!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 11, 2015

One of my cat is very very picky & surprisingly both cats love it so much! I guess it tastes very good to them. Will continue to buy it & update the effectiveness!

Cats love it!

Posted by 4785641755608655449 on Mar 22, 2015

I was suspicious of cats and tablets combo :) but cats love this product! Thumbs up

Good supplement for my senior cat

Posted by Reviewer2659837 on Mar 27, 2015

My 18 year old cat love these (but she's not a picky eater) and the vitamins seems to do her good. I have been giving her them for over a year now, and I'm sure they are a contributing factor to her good health. They are also easy to store and won't dry out like the other Pet Naturals-chewables if you happen to forget them over a period of time.

My cats love it!

Posted by 4963351764664754830 on Apr 08, 2015

It's like a treat that my cats love so much that they'll run for it when I shake the bottle!

reasonable price and maintain my cat health

Posted by 4642596156954871606 on Dec 05, 2015

Affordable price and easy to feed my cat as she loves the favor, I usually split it into serval pieces, to blend into her food~

My cats doing great

Posted by Reviewer1655637 on May 16, 2016

My cats love these vitamins and take them like a treat. My older cats are much more active and all the cats have better coats and seem to have more vitality. These are a decent price for a great product.

and now?

Posted by fleurdechamp on May 11, 2016

Impressed by the ingredients, I ordered this item twice. The first time,was very satisfied. Cat, a very picky eater, seemed to not mind the taste. Definitely saw a marked improvement in his overall condition. Second bottle, the smell was very different, and Mr. cat did not appreciate it at all. Managed to slip it into his food though, but in lower doses. Just noticed that this item is discontinued, which is really bad news because it is very difficult to find a multi-vitamin for cats containing all the (all very important)ingredients of this product, abroad.

It's good for my kittens

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

I feed both my kittens. I have to pound it into powder and add it to their wet food. It seems that it helps with their well-being. One of my kittens sneezes occasionally but she doesn't when she takes this daily. Now that I've run out of it, she's back to her occasional sneeze. I'm wondering if I should continue getting this or get the chews instead. I wish this came in powder form.

Just started giving to my cats

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015

Two out of three will eat. The third cat first gobbled it up but then threw up and won't take anymore. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I hope to see positive results.