| English
| USD ($)

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best, A Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Cats, Beef Flavored, 100 Chewable Tablets

Good supplement for my senior cat

Posted by Reviewer2659837 on Mar 27, 2015

My 18 year old cat love these (but she's not a picky eater) and the vitamins seems to do her good. I have been giving her them for over a year now, and I'm sure they are a contributing factor to her good health. They are also easy to store and won't dry out like the other Pet Naturals-chewables if you happen to forget them over a period of time.

My cats love it!

Posted by 4963351764664754830 on Apr 08, 2015

It's like a treat that my cats love so much that they'll run for it when I shake the bottle!

It's good for my kittens

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

I feed both my kittens. I have to pound it into powder and add it to their wet food. It seems that it helps with their well-being. One of my kittens sneezes occasionally but she doesn't when she takes this daily. Now that I've run out of it, she's back to her occasional sneeze. I'm wondering if I should continue getting this or get the chews instead. I wish this came in powder form.

Just started giving to my cats

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015

Two out of three will eat. The third cat first gobbled it up but then threw up and won't take anymore. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I hope to see positive results.

Tasty

Posted by 4688446871822620795 on Mar 07, 2015

My cat loves them, he eats them from my hand like treats. His hair is softer and shinier so they must be doing something (together with his new barf diet).