Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best, A Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Cats, Beef Flavored, 100 Chewable Tablets

My cats love it

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Last winter one of my cats got a cold from constantly going in and out of the house, this year I gave him vitamins and he didn't have a cold, so his immune system is better this year. because of the vitamins. Also he had a constant "teary eye", a slight infection of one eye that is gone now. I don't even have to mention, that both my cats love it and eat the tablets in a second. At first I was kind of sceptic, I thought, how will I give this into food, but I was stupid, it is just like regular dry food, but I guess it tastes much better, because the cats eat this tablets in 2 seconds.

Cats love it!

Posted by 4785641755608655449 on Mar 22, 2015

I was suspicious of cats and tablets combo :) but cats love this product! Thumbs up

Good supplement for my senior cat

Posted by Reviewer2659837 on Mar 27, 2015

My 18 year old cat love these (but she's not a picky eater) and the vitamins seems to do her good. I have been giving her them for over a year now, and I'm sure they are a contributing factor to her good health. They are also easy to store and won't dry out like the other Pet Naturals-chewables if you happen to forget them over a period of time.

My cats love it!

Posted by 4963351764664754830 on Apr 08, 2015

It's like a treat that my cats love so much that they'll run for it when I shake the bottle!

It's good for my kittens

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

I feed both my kittens. I have to pound it into powder and add it to their wet food. It seems that it helps with their well-being. One of my kittens sneezes occasionally but she doesn't when she takes this daily. Now that I've run out of it, she's back to her occasional sneeze. I'm wondering if I should continue getting this or get the chews instead. I wish this came in powder form.