Softer fur

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 02, 2016

My 10 year old Maine Coon absolutely loves this vitamin. She literally comes running for it, as if it were a treat. Our other cat, 12 year Persian, is a bit more picky. He will eat them, but more reluctantly. Adding a little fish oil seems to help. Both cats now have softer fur and seem to have more energy since they began taking Daily Best.

Excellent for fur

Posted by 5691030560235434820 on Jan 18, 2016

I was looking for supplements for my 2 cats which would contain taurine and a proper complex vitamins and minerals, not just like candies. Both cats are very picky but they eat them with pleasure. I do though tend to give them between the meals to avoid they refuse to eat them on a full stomach. I can see the difference in fur (it falls out less and grows thicker) and claws are also growing fast (i cut them regularly this is how i know:). I give 2 tabs per day per cat, though 4 is stated. Quite happy with the product, would gladly recommend!

My cats love it

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Last winter one of my cats got a cold from constantly going in and out of the house, this year I gave him vitamins and he didn't have a cold, so his immune system is better this year. because of the vitamins. Also he had a constant "teary eye", a slight infection of one eye that is gone now. I don't even have to mention, that both my cats love it and eat the tablets in a second. At first I was kind of sceptic, I thought, how will I give this into food, but I was stupid, it is just like regular dry food, but I guess it tastes much better, because the cats eat this tablets in 2 seconds.

My 5yo persian loves this

Posted by 4776439080724763604 on Nov 08, 2015

my 5yo persian loves this so much...I am buying lots more since she loves it.

Cats love it!

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Nov 20, 2015

This is my second purchase! My cats love, love it! Always wanting for more. Hope the price could be little lower? :-) Sure will purchase this again. Thank you iHerb for the easy shopping and always at best price!