Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best, A Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Cats, Beef Flavored, 100 Chewable Tablets

My cats love it!

Posted by 4963351764664754830 on Apr 08, 2015

It's like a treat that my cats love so much that they'll run for it when I shake the bottle!

My cats love it

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Last winter one of my cats got a cold from constantly going in and out of the house, this year I gave him vitamins and he didn't have a cold, so his immune system is better this year. because of the vitamins. Also he had a constant "teary eye", a slight infection of one eye that is gone now. I don't even have to mention, that both my cats love it and eat the tablets in a second. At first I was kind of sceptic, I thought, how will I give this into food, but I was stupid, it is just like regular dry food, but I guess it tastes much better, because the cats eat this tablets in 2 seconds.

My cat loves this!

Posted by 5128099933542249042 on Jun 01, 2015

This is my 2nd bottle purchase through iherb. At first, my turkish angora didn't like the size of this, avoided eating it. But soon enough, she fell in love with this and would run towards me everytime i shake the bottle! She's healthy, playful and extremely energetic.. im not sure if this really works, but judging from the other comments, i believe this contributed to her beautiful coat as well!

Good cat vit

Posted by 5539589917499344780 on Jun 21, 2015

They are good and shipping was on time

Just started giving to my cats

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015

Two out of three will eat. The third cat first gobbled it up but then threw up and won't take anymore. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I hope to see positive results.