• Customer Ratings

It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 02, 2012

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont):My dog doesn't like it at all and I had to force her to swallow it. -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.

Good but the smell is awful

Posted by dragonheart on Jul 15, 2012

My 12 year old pug is picky on food, he refuses to take pills and able to throw the pills easily. The smell and the taste is awful and I don't think dogs would like it. Then I crush the pill and put it on ice-cream, it works and he takes the pill in this way. After taking it 3 days, he is becoming more active and playful as if he was a puggy again.

We're So Happy....

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Sep 22, 2011

We're so happy that our Mom bought these vitamins for us. My brother and I are seniors in dogs years so Mom thought our diet needed supplements, which I think is a good idea too! They taste great too! I think I feel better since I've been taking them, maybe the extra vitamins & minerals has helped with my seizures..knock on wood. Thanks Mom, we love you.

My dog likes these

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Aug 24, 2013

So, that's a good sign. I always start out with less than is recommended and work up. I use it to supplement his raw diet, after learning about the hazards of kibble, no matter how expensive it is.

Great supplements from Pet Naturals

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 19, 2011

I just switched to the senior from the regular and the tabs are a bit larger and have a smoke flavor. I loved the other formula but wanted to switch to senior as he is 11 now - I expect to get the same great results from this formula as the regular. I think this is the best brand I ever tried. Love the antiox-100 product also.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jul 18, 2011

I use many of the Pet Naturals for our dogs and cat. Sr. formula has excellent ing. list. My sr. dog loves them.

Nothing impressive

Posted by 4843028154430941661 on Jun 25, 2014

First month for my first order. I see no change.

I see improvement

Posted by Reviewer3356321 on May 13, 2010

I have an older dog. He's 10 and since he has been taking this product he seems to be able to move a little better. I do see an improvement. thank you. Barbara

The best vitamin for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2186157 on Nov 04, 2010

I've tried several products but this is the best for my dogs. I could see the difference in about a week.

HUGE pills

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014

my dog seams to be happier and more active but he is a tiny dog and the pills are huge, even after cutting to half. its very hard to make him take it. i would prefure it to be smaller and take a bigger dosage then huge and take none.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »