Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Very Good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

My darling cat, 15 years old, and she usually refuses vitamins. These vitamins she appreciated, chewing with gusto. And every day she is now begging these vitamins! ))) Recommended.

cats love it!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

My two cats really like these vitamin treats. I'll continue to buy them because the ingredients are high quality.

My cat loves it!/за 3 мес. отросло 8 неломких усов у голого кота -отличный результат!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jan 03, 2014

My cat loves it so much -i whish i could give him more then 2 per day. I dont know if it does any good for my cat -since he is hairless sphynx and i can not see anything like "his coat shines and looks brighter " , but i like the packaging of the product, the ingredients,the price and my cat's "happy face". После 3-х месяцев непрерывного применения у моего абсолютно голого кота впервые за 4 года его жизни отрасли усы!!! По 4 штуки с каждой стороны- раньше усы росли" по одному за раз" и практически сразу обламывались - сейчас они сантиметра 4 в длину, если распрямить их! Эффект есть точно.

My cat adores it!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 03, 2012

Sometimes she asks me to give her more and more! Her fur is shinning. I'll buy it again.

Great multivitamin for cats!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Our 12 years old cat wasn't sure at first whether to like these chews or not but after I started to mix these chews with our cat's ordinary and familiar chews, I amazed how much our cat actually liked these :) I can see that these are working as her fur is in better condition than before. I can definitely recommend this product to others too.