Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

My cat adores it!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 03, 2012

Sometimes she asks me to give her more and more! Her fur is shinning. I'll buy it again.

crayzy cat!

Posted by Reviewer1526413 on Jun 10, 2012

my cat love them so much!!! i will buy for him agein and agein! good product and good price!

Pet Naturals

Posted by 4765416134299094150 on Jun 13, 2012

This was my first order from iHerb and I am very pleased. The cat treats were delivereed on time for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. Chicken Liver Flavor.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

My cats LOVE these, and they are so much easier on their GI track than other chews. Moreover, I took a few handfuls to share at work today and all of my coworkers loved them too. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Love