Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

My cat loves it!/за 3 мес. отросло 8 неломких усов у голого кота -отличный результат!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jan 03, 2014

My cat loves it so much -i whish i could give him more then 2 per day. I dont know if it does any good for my cat -since he is hairless sphynx and i can not see anything like "his coat shines and looks brighter " , but i like the packaging of the product, the ingredients,the price and my cat's "happy face". После 3-х месяцев непрерывного применения у моего абсолютно голого кота впервые за 4 года его жизни отрасли усы!!! По 4 штуки с каждой стороны- раньше усы росли" по одному за раз" и практически сразу обламывались - сейчас они сантиметра 4 в длину, если распрямить их! Эффект есть точно.

My cat adores it!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 03, 2012

Sometimes she asks me to give her more and more! Her fur is shinning. I'll buy it again.

Great multivitamin for cats!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Our 12 years old cat wasn't sure at first whether to like these chews or not but after I started to mix these chews with our cat's ordinary and familiar chews, I amazed how much our cat actually liked these :) I can see that these are working as her fur is in better condition than before. I can definitely recommend this product to others too.

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. Chicken Liver Flavor.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

My cats LOVE these, and they are so much easier on their GI track than other chews. Moreover, I took a few handfuls to share at work today and all of my coworkers loved them too. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

crayzy cat!

Posted by Reviewer1526413 on Jun 10, 2012

my cat love them so much!!! i will buy for him agein and agein! good product and good price!