EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 51-55 of 114 total

« Previous | 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »

not like

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

not like our cat

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very Good!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

My darling cat, 15 years old, and she usually refuses vitamins. These vitamins she appreciated, chewing with gusto. And every day she is now begging these vitamins! ))) Recommended.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

cats love it!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

My two cats really like these vitamin treats. I'll continue to buy them because the ingredients are high quality.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My cat loves it!/за 3 мес. отросло 8 неломких усов у голого кота -отличный результат!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jan 03, 2014

My cat loves it so much -i whish i could give him more then 2 per day. I dont know if it does any good for my cat -since he is hairless sphynx and i can not see anything like "his coat shines and looks brighter " , but i like the packaging of the product, the ingredients,the price and my cat's "happy face". После 3-х месяцев непрерывного применения у моего абсолютно голого кота впервые за 4 года его жизни отрасли усы!!! По 4 штуки с каждой стороны- раньше усы росли" по одному за раз" и практически сразу обламывались - сейчас они сантиметра 4 в длину, если распрямить их! Эффект есть точно.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My cat adores it!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 03, 2012

Sometimes she asks me to give her more and more! Her fur is shinning. I'll buy it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 51-55 of 114 total

« Previous | 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »