Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 51-55 of 108 total

« Previous | 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »

cats love it!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

My two cats really like these vitamin treats. I'll continue to buy them because the ingredients are high quality.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My cat loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2516174 on Mar 15, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I give it to cat every day and he loves it a lot.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My cat loves it!/за 3 мес. отросло 8 неломких усов у голого кота -отличный результат!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jan 03, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

My cat loves it so much -i whish i could give him more then 2 per day. I dont know if it does any good for my cat -since he is hairless sphynx and i can not see anything like "his coat shines and looks brighter " , but i like the packaging of the product, the ingredients,the price and my cat's "happy face". После 3-х месяцев непрерывного применения у моего абсолютно голого кота впервые за 4 года его жизни отрасли усы!!! По 4 штуки с каждой стороны- раньше усы росли" по одному за раз" и практически сразу обламывались - сейчас они сантиметра 4 в длину, если распрямить их! Эффект есть точно.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

My cat adores it!

Posted by Reviewer1710000 on Apr 03, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Sometimes she asks me to give her more and more! Her fur is shinning. I'll buy it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great multivitamin for cats!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Our 12 years old cat wasn't sure at first whether to like these chews or not but after I started to mix these chews with our cat's ordinary and familiar chews, I amazed how much our cat actually liked these :) I can see that these are working as her fur is in better condition than before. I can definitely recommend this product to others too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 51-55 of 108 total

« Previous | 9 10 11 12 13 | Next »