Chews for cats

Posted by 5672945390892786475 on Nov 26, 2012

Probably very tasty сhews for cats (itself didn't try to eat):-)))

Kitty liked them, i think =)

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

He ate them with pleasure. But he was overall healthy to start with - with glowing fur and very active . I must note that after these snacks he was hyperactive!Котик кушал с удовольствием .Правда он изначально был с блестящей шерстью и активный .Но после этих вкусняшек был просто супер гиперактивным =)

cat loves this!

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

My cat is a picky eater but she sure loves this! I usually give this to her either in the morning post breakfast or in the evenings if I missed out on this on mornings when I'm rushing. It's become a nice treat and she'll come running for it :)

My cats love this and it helps with their coat!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

My 3 cats love the Pet Naturals chews (I feed them Daily Best and Hairball) so much they come running from where ever they hear the rustle of the foil packaging just to have some! I have noticed that their coat have grown shinier and they shed less. One of my cats had really dry coat and it feels a little bristly when you pet her. After taking the Pet Naturals chews, her coat is now soft and smooth to the touch. Price is great too as pet supplements are relatively pricey in Singapore. Will definitely re-order as long as iHerb stocks them!

cat liked em

Posted by lisofby on Aug 27, 2012

nice, but think they are illegal in aus now. :(

My cat likes it.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 16, 2011

It is the only chewable vitamin that my 12 year old dear cat will eat. So this is good. She dislikes the brewers yeast based ones and there are a million of those.

my cat loves these

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Aug 22, 2011

Fortunately my cat, who is a finicky eater, loves these! I give her one in the morning and one in the evening. I have a feeling she sheds a little less than before, but she has only been eating them for a few weeks so I can't be sure about any effects.

very like it

Posted by agrifona on Sep 08, 2011

We with my cat will buy this Multivitamins again! :)

my cats absolutely love this

Posted by Reviewer1262557 on Sep 14, 2011

it's really tricky giving health products to pets in general but this is an exception without a doubt. whenever my hands get to the packet my cats go crazy and they're always eager to have one more. I think I'll keep buying this for quite a while. highly satisfied and recommended!

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

My cat loves these chews and it is a good supplement