July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Posted by stdffe on Feb 17, 2012

My kitty likes it very much!

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

My cat is very happy!

GREAT PRODUCT, SUPER FAST SERVICE FROM iHERB.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on May 31, 2012

Our cat, loves these treats. She would eat many if we would give them to her. She gets one twice daily with her toothpaste. We home cook some of her meals and wanted to make sure she was getting adequate supplements. Also, with siamese breeds being more prone to tooth problems we hope to avoid those issues with good nutrition. We also give her Pet Naturals ORAL HEALTH, also from iHerb, to control plaque formation. Her coat is super soft, the vet has told us how good it is and other cat lovers have remarked about what a fabulous coat she has.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Jul 25, 2012

My cat loooves it so much that each time it askes for more and more! )) The fur became very soft and the mood is excellent!

cat loves this!

Posted by 5365259245787041841 on Aug 08, 2012

My cat is a picky eater but she sure loves this! I usually give this to her either in the morning post breakfast or in the evenings if I missed out on this on mornings when I'm rushing. It's become a nice treat and she'll come running for it :)