excellent

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Jan 22, 2014

Thank you for the fast shipping, and for everything!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2263455 on Jan 09, 2014

My cat loves it! Her hair became really soft and shiny. Recommended!

My cat loves it!/за 3 мес. отросло 8 неломких усов у голого кота -отличный результат!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jan 03, 2014

My cat loves it so much -i whish i could give him more then 2 per day. I dont know if it does any good for my cat -since he is hairless sphynx and i can not see anything like "his coat shines and looks brighter " , but i like the packaging of the product, the ingredients,the price and my cat's "happy face". После 3-х месяцев непрерывного применения у моего абсолютно голого кота впервые за 4 года его жизни отрасли усы!!! По 4 штуки с каждой стороны- раньше усы росли" по одному за раз" и практически сразу обламывались - сейчас они сантиметра 4 в длину, если распрямить их! Эффект есть точно.

Felix loves it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

My cat is very happy with these chews and I am very happy that she takes her vitamins in an effortless way. I think that her fur is more shiny! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Bough on behalf of my friend

Ehhh :(

Posted by 5554266651300261197 on Oct 25, 2013

My cat did not like it.

Cat approved!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 17, 2013

Gave this as a christmas gift to a friends cat (christmas gifts to cats? I know, I'm crazy....). She told me that her cat really liked it! But her cat also loves plastic bags (yes, as a meal), so if your cat is picky, it might not like them. But it has gotten really good reviews from other pet owners!

kitten love it

Posted by 4844893105478627183 on Oct 15, 2013

kitten love it,!

loved it

Posted by 4859711890780848909 on Sep 29, 2013

My cat loves it so much. The first time I opened it and gave her one she tried getting more by scratching the pack . And only to learn the product has pork in it. Coming from a muslim family, i wouldn't let my cat eat it ever again. (There 44 chews left and planning to give someone else) However I got 2 other chews pack from the same brand which is the calming one and hairball one. My cats love them just as much but not as crazy as this daily best one. I can bet with you your cats will go crazy for these chews.

Love