catastropic!

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

I gave these as a gift to my sister's cat, Sarah who is getting on in years and quite fussy. She loved them. My little sis was distraught when she realized how long she had to wait for another delivery - so to ensure Sarah had her "delights" she ordered 4 packets!!!

Cat loves it

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Feb 24, 2011

Her coat looks better and she has more energy. Ing. seems balanced for Miao Miao.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

my cats love these, I don't know if they are efficient, but my cats (rescued from shelter---a bit of cold problems and would not eat well at first) love taking them and I've noticed that they have quite an appetite after taking the vitamin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jul 18, 2011

Our kitty gets a varied diet, mostly raw fed. He loves these and I use them as treats, usually 2 a day. Good ingredients.

my cats love this chews

Posted by 4651824967679447806 on Mar 09, 2013

i have 8 cats and all olds! so i give this chews and they love it!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

Bought these to improve our cats health. We had never given our cat a multivitamin before. She takes these no problem as a treat and likes the taste. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Trully Best for Cats

Posted by 4781951561012243743 on Jan 30, 2013

I've been struggling to give my cat vitamins for some time,but she hated all the brads I've tried...except this one.I'm so glad, she is always asking for more.This is the perfect product!

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

My cats love it.

Posted by 5346762820991133959 on Oct 05, 2014

My cats love these chews, and I happy to provide them vitamins and minerals with these tasty snacks.

Cat loves this, so do I

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Feb 20, 2012

My cat wants this all the time, but of course I have to restrain him. It makes him happy so I guess it's working!