RU

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

My cat doesn't always eat it.

Отзыв оставлен 5479558820671876955 Sep 23, 2014

My cat does not eat it everyday but i guess it depends on the cat.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure if they help or not

Отзыв оставлен 5188587659901547237 Feb 04, 2013

I only rated them 3 stars because I don't see any difference in the cat who gets them. She is FIV+ so I think the extra vitamins should help her. She likes them, and I don't see how they could hurt her, so they get 3 stars. If I knew they were helping, they'd get at least 1 more star.

ok

Отзыв оставлен 5195240996660316677 Mar 13, 2015

My cat likes it But after a couple she doesn't want more. I think it has a super strong flavor that she doesn't die for.

strange product

Отзыв оставлен Krystsina777 Jun 28, 2012

My cat vomits this chews(

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure what this means

Отзыв оставлен 5596622781233544429 Feb 03, 2014

The cat will not eat them. He is, however unwell at this time so maybe not the best subject. I will continue to try later. Katherine

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Neither cat will eat these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106899 Mar 20, 2014

I was excited to feed these to my cat when I learned she was pregnant. She won't touch them and neither will the other cat. they smell them and walk away!

From Singapore (23 Oct 2010) UPDATED 25 Jan 2011

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2065430 Jan 24, 2011

Started to feed my 2 boys daily starting on 14th Oct. and to date 23 Oct. they are still accepting these chews willingly, unlike the Vermont Calming and Hairball chews which they only accepted the first time and hated it ever since. Money down the drain on those 2 product. Will definitely be buying this Daily Best chews for my boys. They simply LOVE it in these chew form as well as the tablet form. UPDATED 25 Jan 2011 - 2 out of 3 of my cats no longer eager to take these chews. However, all 3 are still 'quite' eager to take the pill form in beef flavor.

cats like these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1914646 Oct 05, 2010

My cats are healthy and I just decided to start giving them these Pet Vitamins. They are 8 yrs old and I decided these would be good for them. I don't see any different in their actions.

Works good on No.1

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1132867 Sep 11, 2010

My number 1 has been slowly disappearing ever since we took in a second stray. She eats, plays and appears overall well (with visits to the vet, just in case) but I still worry. So I got her this multi-vitamin chew which she now takes every morning, and has been for the past week. Her fur is even glossier and thicker, and she has put on a wee bit of weight. The results are most encouraging. I will continue her on this supplement for as long as she will take it.

cat not eating