not like

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

not like our cat

Very Good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

My darling cat, 15 years old, and she usually refuses vitamins. These vitamins she appreciated, chewing with gusto. And every day she is now begging these vitamins! ))) Recommended.

Daily's Best

Posted by roxiegregory on Nov 01, 2011

My Cat loves these..

Snack for cats

Posted by 5701989178071605694 on Jan 28, 2014

The cat did not complain ...

They love this@

Posted by 4774282411341154059 on May 21, 2016

My cats love this to bits.

My cat loves it!/за 3 мес. отросло 8 неломких усов у голого кота -отличный результат!

Posted by Reviewer2550142 on Jan 03, 2014

My cat loves it so much -i whish i could give him more then 2 per day. I dont know if it does any good for my cat -since he is hairless sphynx and i can not see anything like "his coat shines and looks brighter " , but i like the packaging of the product, the ingredients,the price and my cat's "happy face". После 3-х месяцев непрерывного применения у моего абсолютно голого кота впервые за 4 года его жизни отрасли усы!!! По 4 штуки с каждой стороны- раньше усы росли" по одному за раз" и практически сразу обламывались - сейчас они сантиметра 4 в длину, если распрямить их! Эффект есть точно.

Cats love them

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 27, 2011

Our three cats not only love these chews, but demand we give them more. I'd love to buy more and treat them if only the product wasn't out of stock so often.

My cat just loves them!

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Aug 20, 2013

Very nice nutrition and my cat is crazy about them. I can't be more happy about it! Thanks

My cats loves this

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

I use this more as a treat. The flavour is quite strong, even I can smell it. They go crazy for it. One thing is I wish the chews are smaller sized. It's made into a fish shape that caused one of mine to choke because she tried to gobble. It would be better if it were a normal kibble size and shape so that they can eat and swallow easily. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love