July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

my cats absolutely love this

Posted by Reviewer1262557 on Sep 14, 2011

it's really tricky giving health products to pets in general but this is an exception without a doubt. whenever my hands get to the packet my cats go crazy and they're always eager to have one more. I think I'll keep buying this for quite a while. highly satisfied and recommended!

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1721147 on Dec 08, 2010

My cat loves these chews and it is a good supplement

catastropic!

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

I gave these as a gift to my sister's cat, Sarah who is getting on in years and quite fussy. She loved them. My little sis was distraught when she realized how long she had to wait for another delivery - so to ensure Sarah had her "delights" she ordered 4 packets!!!

Cat loves it

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Feb 24, 2011

Her coat looks better and she has more energy. Ing. seems balanced for Miao Miao.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

my cats love these, I don't know if they are efficient, but my cats (rescued from shelter---a bit of cold problems and would not eat well at first) love taking them and I've noticed that they have quite an appetite after taking the vitamin.