Pet Naturals of Vermont, Daily Best for Cats, Sugar-Free, Chicken Liver Flavored, 45 Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

Bought these to improve our cats health. We had never given our cat a multivitamin before. She takes these no problem as a treat and likes the taste. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Trully Best for Cats

Posted by 4781951561012243743 on Jan 30, 2013

I've been struggling to give my cat vitamins for some time,but she hated all the brads I've tried...except this one.I'm so glad, she is always asking for more.This is the perfect product!

Yummie!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

My cats loved these treats! We recommend them!

Cat loves this, so do I

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Feb 20, 2012

My cat wants this all the time, but of course I have to restrain him. It makes him happy so I guess it's working!

Not sure if they help or not

Posted by 5188587659901547237 on Feb 04, 2013

I only rated them 3 stars because I don't see any difference in the cat who gets them. She is FIV+ so I think the extra vitamins should help her. She likes them, and I don't see how they could hurt her, so they get 3 stars. If I knew they were helping, they'd get at least 1 more star.