10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball Relief Plus, For Cats, 4 fl oz (118.29 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Good and Bad, may work for some but not for others, be warned.

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Mar 23, 2012

I have downgraded my review of this product for several reasons. After giving this to my cat for several months what I noticed was this.... She would vomit more, and usually nothing in the vomit other than food and water. There was no hair that came out. What was happening is that this stuff was making her stomach too oily and she couldn't hold down food. It would make her stomach upset. Once we stoppede using it for a couple of weeks her situation improved and cleared up. I will be throwing away the rest of it shortly. We are back to using our old brand. Hair paste in general is oily, but this one is 10x what most are and using it continually as a perventer can make your cat sick. I would suggest if you really want to buy it that you use it only for hairballs and not for hair maintanence. My original review is here: Works pretty well, but you have to keep giving it to your cat. Our cat vomits if we stop even for a day, not sure why that is... It is a little bit difficult to give the cat, depending on if they like different things, our cat is picky, we have to relax and be slow. But it seems to be effective in preventing excessive hairloss. We seldom use it for hairballs unless they obviously have a problem, at which point we will give them the full dose. Please read the bottle before you give your pet, you should not give the full dose everyday!