Both Cats LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer1002991 on Nov 27, 2011

Both my cats love these. One even broke into a closed package to get to them. It seems to really work too. No hairballs this fall except for one after I was away for a week and the cats did not get any. Just wish it were less expensive. Offering a larger package would make sense as 1 package only lasts around 10 days.

From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jun 26, 2010

Feb 12 (2010) I have two male Maine Coons. Both took to these fish-shaped chews willingly the first day. Day two onwards, it was like poison to them. They refused to eat them. Tried again after a few weeks later, they just refuse to eat them. These chews are quite hard as well. Update: June 27 (2010) They refuse to eat them. Even tried giving to 2 of my other friends with cats and their cats also refuse to eat this!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2768251 on Feb 13, 2012

My 20lb+ cat was having asthma like symptoms. I first tried a "natural" asthma medication, which helped. Then a friend suggested trying a good ole hairball remedy. These are convenient to have on hand and my cat likes them! The product works.

Might not be suitable for my cat

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012

So far just given one of these to my cat and she didn't like it too much, but ate most of it after I smashed it to tiny bits to go along with other food. The next day she was a bit diarrhetic, so haven't gave her since. Might be just a coincidence and was due to something else, so I'm going to try some other day to see if it happens again. My cat has some food sensitivities so it might be that these just won't work for her.

cat still pukes, but less often!!!

Posted by Reviewer3283616 on Jan 29, 2012

cat still pukes, but less often!!!

My kitty loves them

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Feb 22, 2012

To early to say if they will help against hairballs, but my cat loves these. And she is usually a very picky etter.

Good

Posted by 4973714329167889584 on Oct 22, 2013

yes, my british short cut loves it at the very beginning, and now she wants something new

My cat likes these, but he likes EVERYTHING!

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 01, 2012

My cat even eats red cabbage, yogurt and blueberries. These treats are a bit large, so I split them in half before feeding them to my cat, so they don't choke him. I have started giving him a teensy bit of petroleum jelly instead. He loves the petroleum jelly. The molecules of petroleum jelly are too large to be absorbed, but help in the elimination of hairballs.

Mwah...

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013

For some reason my cat is not fond of this one. Perhaps cause she don't need it :). She loves the other chews from Pet Naturals.

Not Soft Chews

Posted by Reviewer2330606 on Nov 05, 2011

My kitty only takes these if I cut them up and when I do they turn to powder. No way are these soft chews, you would think with the oils these would be soft.